Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Where could you get odds of 2.72 on under 3.5 goals when only one goal had been scored at the time you placed the bet? Pre-match it was odds on to end under 2.5 goals.
    after the 2nd goal you could have got under 3.5 goals at 2.72 on betfair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

**** it anway,everton had to get a player sent off didnt they...
    god i hope tevez doesnt score..i hate him,...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Hey coughlan get doodle jump on the IPhone,you'll be addicted

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

super stuff......great night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Nice €200 squids, ****ting a brick over it I'm sure, but well worth it.
    Well done again, and quit unlucky with the score prediction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

FT. You're safe. I hate that Tevez **** too.

He promised the City fans a stunning performance tonight:
    Carlos Tevez has promised Manchester City fans a stunning performance in Monday night's game against Everton, despite confirming he still wants to leave the club.

The unhappy Argentine striker is expected to be stripped of his captain's armband following his written transfer request.But Tevez has vowed that he will remain 100 per cent professional, even though City fans are likely to give him some grief.

A source close to Tevez told The Sun: "Carlos isn't the sort of player who will go missing in a game because he thinks it will persuade the club to let him go.

"He wouldn't try a trick like that. He will be giving it everything as usual. Don't be surprised if he gets a hat-trick."

A hat-trick from the striker would be a welcome result for the club, who lost both of their meetings last season with Everton.
    :D:D:D:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

coughlan08 wrote: »
    going to lay tevez to score.
    liability 252

reasoning after dinner.:p

WON,

thanks lads

I was spot on with my prediction of the game as you saw how frustrated city were in the last few minutes,things obviously not right in the camp,all be it everton got a man sent off as well.
    also in my reasoning before i said everton would get a draw at least.which was safe from the off.
    completely ****ed up my previous post which took me ages to write.

place this bet after everton scoring.best case scenario now is for everton to sit back and defend...

Under 3.5 Goals
    50 @ 2.72

WON.

Everton defended well enough and kept city at bay more or less throughout the game which is very impressive for being away,evertons away record continues at city.very impressive performance despite missing key players,man city are going know where this year,4th or 5th id say...
    the other 2 small 10 euro bets lost but i wasnt too far off..:p

just over 280 profit today..
    another great night,as always...:pac:
    long may it continue..going to be a monster of a christmas.:)

Nazreef 8/11
    Travis Block

missed his last win where he was 2/1 as i slept in that particular morning..
    hopeful of a promising continuation and another win,will take all the beating and taking the 8/11 now that is on offer..will only shorten.

Shifting Gold 11/2
    Amy Ryan

runner up on his last 3 occasions and can go one better here with the step up in trip likely to suit...

Yossi 9/1
    Sean Palmer

Yossi (To Be Placed) 9/4
    Sean Palmer

cant belive the price here on offer.have backed before and has been runner up on his last 4 occasions.excellent value on offer and most exploit...hopefully..:P

Balance=2872.66........................Profit=2622.66

To Score A Touchdown (Betfair)

Toby Gerhart (MIN) 2.3

Matt Forte (CHI) 1.75

new QB for vikings and by all means he wasnt even suppose to be drafted as a qb so i think bears might destroy them now..1st play and he got a sack.:rolleyes:

Chicago -9.5pts 10/11

• Advertisement

and again vikings new inexperienced QB drops the ball,vikings kick but bears return with a 64 yard touchdown by hester..
    game over,vikings are lost without there starting QB..
    worried for my touchdown scores though.its been all throwing,no rush touchdown yet...

and again vikings new inexperienced QB drops the ball,vikings kick but bears return with a 64 yard touchdown by hester..
    game over,vikings are lost without there starting QB..
    worried for my touchdown scores though.its been all throwing,no rush touchdown yet...

another touchdown for bears...:D

FORTE is doing all the hard work and making some brilliant yards to the 10 yard line,then cutler throws it to a receiver instead of leaving forte get a touchdown,he defo deserves one,but thats life..:p
    still 5 mins left in the 3rd but the way bears are playing its going to be tuff on forte..

1 touchdown is needed along with the conversion for this to come in which i think it defo can.

Over (57.5) 10/11

Chicago -25.5pts 10/11

vickings on the bears 35,with 1.3minutes left,dodgy but i think bears can hold tuff like they have been all night

To Score A Touchdown (Betfair)

Toby Gerhart (MIN) 2.3

Matt Forte (CHI) 1.75

FORTE, was very very unlucky not to get a TD.he did all the hard work up to the 1st and goal and 1st and 5 in many occasions,but instead they threw the ball for the touchdown instead of my prefered rush..:P

GERHARTdidnt get that much of the ball but did good when he did.nothing really towards the end zone though..
    new QB for vikings and by all means he wasnt even suppose to be drafted as a qb so i think bears might destroy them now..1st play and he got a sack.:rolleyes:

Chicago -9.5pts 10/11

WON

Easily won,the replacement wasnt up to scratch for the vickings.too many sacks..

1 touchdown is needed along with the conversion for this to come in which i think it defo can.

Over (57.5) 10/11

very unlucky here,just losing out,was 3 and goal and couldnt get over the line....:o
    Chicago -25.5pts 10/11

vickings on the bears 35,with 1.3minutes left,dodgy but i think bears can hold tuff like they have been all night

WON
    Their defence held tuff and kept them at bay..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Great thread mate..as a new user i'll be keeping my eye on this..impressive stuff :D

Nazreef 8/11
    Travis Block

hopeful of a promising continuation and another win,will take all the beating and taking the 8/11 now that is on offer..will only shorten.

Shifting Gold 11/2
    Amy Ryan

runner up on his last 3 occasions and can go one better here with the step up in trip likely to suit...

Yossi 9/1
    Sean Palmer

Yossi (To Be Placed) 9/4
    Sean Palmer

cant belive the price here on offer.have backed before and has been runner up on his last 4 occasions.excellent value on offer and most exploit...hopefully..:P

Balance=2872.66........................Profit=2622.66

the 8/11 on offer is all gone now.
    nazreef now into 8/15 with pp.betfair go 1/2 along with others.
    best price bet365/vc who still go 8/13..value gone now though..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Jesus have had a terrible last few days really needed nazreef to come in, god that was stressfull ha. Thanks coughlan, good stuff as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Cheers, I was on nazreef too. :) keep 'em comin'. :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

The price was too short for me by the time I seen this but congrats (again)! Put a few squid on the others so hopefully they'll pull off too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

me too and did a place double which worked out at 3/1 :pac:

Nazreef 8/11
    Travis Block

hopeful of a promising continuation and another win,will take all the beating and taking the 8/11 now that is on offer..will only shorten.backed into 3/10 before the off

WON

as i said it was only going to shorten and even this morning it went into 4/7 very quickly so was very happy with the price on offer last night..classy horse to win by half a lengtht at a very high weight..

Shifting Gold 11/2
    Amy Ryan

3rd.. step up in trip did not suit and faded badly,a drop back will do the trick next time and will be on again at a better price after that run..
    Yossi 9/1
    Sean Palmer

Yossi (To Be Placed) 9/4
    Sean Palmer

4th,things defo didnt go according to plan in this race,beat the well backed fav by 20 lengths but was still unable to surpass its weight,the second fav won well,will defo be on next time,its only a matter of time it will win at a big price..

profit was made 45.45 to be exact but still not happy overall as i thoughy they would run better,next time..:)

(Best price taken in all bets,most are with betfair)

Getting the best price in darts is key to making a profit as every outlet prices up the games completely different as the margin for error is minimal.

Terry Jenkins v Joe Cullen (Total 180s)
    Over 4.5 @ 8/11

Jelle Klaase v Steve Brown
    Match Betting @ 1.55

Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen Total 180s
    Over 5.5 @ evens

Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen
    Match Betting @ 5/6

PP PowerPlay
    Michael van Gerwen, Terry Jenkins and Jelle Klaasen all to win
    9/4

Betfair
    Dallas Mavericks(+4.5) At Orlando Magic
    4/5

When i first looked at the game i thought DAL should be the favorites here. ORL have many new players in the team and are still trying hard to gel and get the best of eachother. They were beaten easily by ATL...!
    DAL are in fantastic form where they ended MIA's winning streak very impresively. I think DAL +4.5 is a super value, and one that i will be going in strongly on...

Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
    Handicap Draw (-2.0)
    3/1

Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen Total 180s
    Over 5.5 @ evens

WON,

My most confident bet came in very easily,i think there was 8 or 9 180s.

Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen
    Match Betting @ 5/6

after a poor start by gerwen it looked all over as his doubles were brutal.
    but he made a big comeback and had 6 darts i think to go 2-1 up in sets,he traded at 1.22,maybe i should of layed..
    this is something that i will look at in the future to guarantee profit..

Terry Jenkins v Joe Cullen (Total 180s)
    Over 4.5 @ 8/11

WON,

What a game that was,great effort by cullen to bring it to a decider..
    too easy with another 9+ 180s...:D

betting in running (betfair)
    Klaasen v Brown - Total 180s

over 5.5
    4/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
    Handicap Draw (-2.0)
    3/1
    barca with the shock draw at home :eek:

• Advertisement

adamski8 wrote: »
    barca with the shock draw at home :eek:

ere ya but it was my own fault tbh,shouldnt be going be going next to near a cup game in the spain league...very poor bet in hindsight..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement