Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

coughlan08 wrote: »
    ere ya but it was my own fault tbh,shouldnt be going be going next to near a cup game in the spain league...very poor bet in hindsight..

Could be a great bet for the 2nd leg though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

betting in running (betfair)
    Klaasen v Brown - Total 180s

over 5.5
    4/5

Was looking at this myself. Gutted now I didn't have a nibble, ah well. Nice to have it up with a set + to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Thats a very tasty Mavericks bet gonna have to get on it meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

betting in running (betfair)
    Klaasen v Brown - Total 180s
    over 5.5
    4/5

WON,

Too easy again,this a market which i havent lost in tonight as in one i will be looking into in the future..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

WON,
    Too easy again,this a market which i havent lost in tonight as in one i will be looking into in the future..
    but you lost on kalaasen to win

• Advertisement

adamski8 wrote: »
    but you lost on kalaasen to win

i know.....your point.?

you just seem to be pointing out just the wins, strange that you didnt mention the loss on the same game

adamski8 wrote: »
    you just seem to be pointing out just the wins, strange that you didnt mention the loss on the same game

o well ok,sorry for posting the winner first..:rolleyes:
    i lost,imagine that...do you ever lose..?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Nice picks coughlan, somehow missed this thread till now, keep up the good work :)

Betfair
    Dallas Mavericks(+4.5) At Orlando Magic
    4/5

When i first looked at the game i thought DAL should be the favorites here. ORL have many new players in the team and are still trying hard to gel and get the best of eachother. They were beaten easily by ATL...!
    DAL are in fantastic form where they ended MIA's winning streak very impresively. I think DAL +4.5 is a super value, and one that i will be going in strongly on...

the handicap has now shortened to +2.5 in the handicap which may play crucial in the bet being a winner/loser.
    interesting to see that the market is agreeing with me and am hopeful now of a win straight out.will be an exiting game whatever happens.
    biggest bet of the week and rightly so as its prob my nap of the day..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

If Magic play like they played last night, your laughing.

Kod-box wrote: »
    If Magic play like they played last night, your laughing.

i know but its hard to see them being so bad,thats why i think its going to be very close..but on form yes they should win,but its never that easy or we would all be rich...

So far as we can see, neither Arenas nor Richardson can not gel with the team. The situation is different with Turkoglu because he once played in Orlando and know the local people,

Something is wrong and you can see it clearly. Dallas are on a role at the moment and will do everything to continue it, and after beating the Heat `s of course there is no reason why they cant win today. For this we have come across a very interesting handicap and I believe that a clean victory for Dallas is on the cards for sure..

How do you back an Orlando side thats lost 7 of 8 games? Especially when facing a Mavs side that has won 15 of its last 16?

You dont.

Mavs have to be the pick, regardless of what happens....:o

id anyone wants an excellent stream for the game then heres one,
    http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d100b5c45973

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Six mins gone, 10 points up. Good start lets hope for more of the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Spurs bet looking good so far,disappointed i didn't see this earlier,great bet.

what do ye think the 4th q is going to go..
    do you think i should take the magic +4 to cover myself and it more than likely will end up inside that spread,a total of 8 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

what do ye think the 4th q is going to go..
    do you think i should take the magic +4 to cover myself and it more than likely will end up inside that spread,a total of 8 points.

Lost the stream so can't get a very up to-date picture.
    Judging by ESPNs updates they look to be holding their own (famous last words)

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/dal/dallas-mavericks

heres another 1,its very bad though
    http://www.stopstream.com/ch4.html

im so tempted to take +7.5
    massive chance it will end up some where in the middle???:D

heres another 1,its very bad though
    http://www.stopstream.com/ch4.html

im so tempted to take +7.5
    massive chance it will end up some where in the middle???:D

You can lay it on betfair now for 1.09 but you're right...if it's somewhere in the middle it's win-win!

lay it at +4.5 to Dallas that is

• Advertisement

You manage to get the +7.5?

no i didnt go near it,wud of logged it here if i did,i was a click of a mouse away from taking the +9.5 though...:o
    cant be greedy though,just happy with my nap selection..:)
    Betfair

Dallas Mavericks(+4.5) At Orlando Magic
    4/5

When i first looked at the game i thought DAL should be the favorites here. ORL have many new players in the team and are still trying hard to gel and get the best of eachother. They were beaten easily by ATL...!
    DAL are in fantastic form where they ended MIA's winning streak very impresively. I think DAL +4.5 is a super value, and one that i will be going in strongly on...

the handicap has now shortened to +2.5 in the handicap which may play crucial in the bet being a winner/loser.
    interesting to see that the market is agreeing with me and am hopeful now of a win straight out.will be an exiting game whatever happens.
    biggest bet of the week and rightly so as its prob my nap of the day..

its hard to see them being so bad,thats why i think its going to be very close..but on form yes they should win,but its never that easy or we would all be rich...

So far as we can see, neither Arenas nor Richardson can not gel with the team. The situation is different with Turkoglu because he once played in Orlando and know the local people,

Something is wrong and you can see it clearly. Dallas are on a role at the moment and will do everything to continue it, and after beating the Heat `s of course there is no reason why they cant win today. For this we have come across a very interesting handicap and I believe that a clean victory for Dallas is on the cards for sure..

How do you back an Orlando side thats lost 7 of 8 games? Especially when facing a Mavs side that has won 15 of its last 16?

You dont.

Mavs have to be the pick, regardless of what happens....:o

WON

Thats what im talking about,its always that extra special when they win straight up like i new they would too.
    as i said magic struggled as they are very unfamiliar with each others players and had a recent game,you could see clearly in the fourth q how they tired and that is why...put a nice bit of time into the selection and the wright up so that makes it that bit special too,if you were brave enough to take the selection,well done..easy as you like..;)

happy that my biggest stake this week won along with my nap bet too..
    another very profitable day,and thats what its all about:)

no i didnt go near it,wud of logged it here if i did,i was a click of a mouse away from taking the +9.5 though...:o
    cant be greedy though,just happy with my nap selection..:)

+9.5 would have been sweet
    I hadn't thought about doing that, only about laying my original bet on bf

Where did you see the +9.5?

Was looking on pp but their offers on live betting was up and down..one minute it was there, then it was gone! Shoddy!

bet365,there the best for in play,especially us sports..
    is was available (+9.5)when dallas were up by 11 in the 4th.
    only reason for not taking it was that magic looked really tired and
    there looked know where back.

another profitable day,nice to get over the 3000 balance mark,

Balance=3059.41...........................Profit=2809.41

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

your a freak mate, absolute freak, i noticed your haters have been very quiet too... What a way to shut them up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Amazing stuff man!

your gonna have a savage christmas! following you for the last few months, took a few of your bets, good stuff man,

nice to see somebody taking it from the bookies!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Good stuff coughlan, Dallas looked a far greater team for the majority of the game. They punished the Magic at the free throw line and as you said they looked tired in the final quarter. Even with a record of like 15 wins out of the last 16 they were still underdogs, I find that amazing. And by the way Jason Kidd still has it, even at 37! Great pick anyways, pity I did have more on it, but thats hindsight and thats a naughty word in gambling!

Looking forward to your dart selections if you have any. Will you be looking at any of todays racing do you think?

o well ok,sorry for posting the winner first..:rolleyes:
    i lost,imagine that...do you ever lose..?
    just pointing out it was strange, not having a go, just read the whole thread the last few days. obviously your doing great and it was hilarious.

• Advertisement

thanks lads..

due to my bank increasing im going to double my usual 1 pointer that was 10 to 20,so if you notice an increase it is not one of confidence..;)

A few selections catch the eye and ones that i have backed before so i will have to go in again,some might not of been impressive last time but the potential is there to win all races,they just need a break.

LINGFIELD

Espy 8/1
    R Fitzpatrick

backed before and deserves another chance,

Memphis Man 13/2
    Matthewcosham

KEMPTON

Efistorm 13/2
    Amy Ryan

really fancy this one,only problem is pyros on another horse..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement