Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

Priceless Art evens
    Barry Keniry

drifting big time but now has to be value at evens,betfair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

coughlan08 wrote: »
    Priceless Art evens
    Barry Keniry

Won easily. Nice one!

Priceless Art evens
    Barry Keniry

WON

as soon as he went to evens on the market he was strainght back into 10/11
    and then 4/5 sp...
    pp were still doing 4/7 when he was evens on the market which is crazy,had to go in then,also mikes tread with the cross checking,priceless art was one of them so that made the decision final..
    easy money in the end at a crazy price..
    off to work now..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭VW 1

Did Espy win at Lingfield I cant get on to check the results in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

VW 1 wrote: »
    Did Espy win at Lingfield I cant get on to check the results in work

Nope, didn't place.
    But surprise! That wasn't pointed out.:)

• Advertisement

Does that mean it was bad news for Memphis Man as well? Stupid work system blocking out gambling sites!

Memphis Man was 4th.

baz2009 wrote: »
    Memphis Man was 4th.

Cheers man, never thought of using the bbc site so Im all good now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

can someone else post?
    these utd sigs are making me sick

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

peatcass wrote: »
    can someone else post?
    these utd sigs are making me sick

I don't see any sigs and I've just realised that I haven't since I've been a boards member!

Goings through my settings I see that this is something that you can turn off...if that helps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

I don't see any sigs and I've just realised that I haven't since I've been a boards member!

Goings through my settings I see that this is something that you can turn off...if that helps

only messing.. looking for a rise.

The lads are more mature than me!!

peatcass wrote: »
    only messing.. looking for a rise.

The lads are more mature than me!!

Not quite, I was just posting to tell you that if you ask Mikeyt086 that he is usually kind enough to whip one up when he gets a spare few minutes, he has our superthread nicely decorated with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

KEMPTON

Efistorm 13/2
    Amy Ryan

really fancy this one,only problem is pyros on another horse..
    LOSS,
    lucky pyro got it wrong as well.
    1/4 in the horses today, not so good, but i guess your losses were on outsiders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

adamski8 wrote: »
    LOSS,

I know when i see your name on the 'last comment' on subscribed threads that the news ain't good.

Though i still think your a bit hasty with the posts, give the man a chance to write a quick summary for the day when doing his p+l.

I know when i see your name on the 'last comment' on subscribed threads that the news ain't good.

Though i still think your a bit hasty with the posts, give the man a chance to write a quick summary for the day when doing his p+l.

Yeh, I mean you really cant argue with the ROI on this thread, every person keeping an honest log is bound to have some losers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

LOSS,

he may only be 1 from 4 on the horses but he has still made a nice profit for the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

adamski only posts here when a pick doesn't win. He loves to see Coughlan's picks lose so he can come here gloating. Pretty sad really. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

LINGFIELD

Espy 8/1
    R Fitzpatrick

backed before and deserves another chance,.

3 lengths off the pace on this occasion,will be on again,nothing from that race to show me that it wont improve and win..

Memphis Man 13/2
    Matthewcosham

happy enough again,the favs were rightly so and were better horses on the day,will be on again for sure...

KEMPTON

Efistorm 13/2
    Amy Ryan

really fancy this one,only problem is pyros on another horse..

happy enough with this run,came 6th but only 1 and a half lengths from winning it..will defo be on again,the winner is just around the corner with this one..

Nope, didn't place.
    But surprise! That wasn't pointed out.:)

i was at work,fúcking hell like,,you cant win with these teenagers...
    WON

as soon as he went to evens on the market he was strainght back into 10/11
    and then 4/5 sp...
    pp were still doing 4/7 when he was evens on the market which is crazy,had to go in then,also mikes tread with the cross checking,priceless art was one of them so that made the decision final..
    easy money in the end at a crazy price..
    off to work now..:o

as soon as he won i was off to work,i do have a business like..
    if ye think this log is my life and im on it all day,updating every race ye must be joking,just because some of ye are pathetic and like to get a rise out of people,dont be doing it on my tread..because i dont give a **** but i dont want a clogged tread thats full of shít written by teenagers..

LOSS,

why may i ask is this lucky...????:confused:

the horses that were long odds were a 1pt pick and if you expect me to pick a winner each time at those odd your on the wrong tread,go to hugh taylor, even though its prob worse over there.:p

not so good....your having a laugh...:pac:,....even though your probably not because you think 75 profit from the horses in a day,which would be 27,375 a year is "not so good"....:rolleyes:

2 for this race but am confident i can get a good run off one of them if not 2.
    I have backed these 2 before so i cant pick one over the other,i have also backed Indian violet who won for me last time out,but am going to oppose here now as she is too high of a weight for me,
    i also like aflaam who could go close.
    overall a very competitive race where it could go to any one of the selections,just hoping its one that ive backed..
    cant change the bold for some reason.:pac:

Kipchak 8/1

Kirsty Milczarek

Esteem Lord 9/2
    A Kirby

As far as I can remember, you yourself are only 19..?

• Advertisement

As far as I can remember, you yourself are only 19..?

ya but i aint immature like you...:rolleyes:

I make a living for myself with my business and gamble on the side to bring in a a bit extra,i aint a normal 19 yr old.:p

ya but i aint immature like you...:rolleyes:

I make a living for myself with my business and gamble on the side to bring in a a bit extra,i aint a normal 19 yr old.:p

Still a teenager, though.
    Immature?
    A sign of immaturity to me is not being able to take a loss without having it directly pointed out to you, tbh.:)
    Oh and the ':rolleyes:' makes you look real mature, buddy.:)

Kipchak 8/1

Kirsty Milczarek

Esteem Lord 9/2
    A Kirby

kipchak was 3rd,but esteem lord ran well throughout and traded at 2.5 only to fade towards the end,drop in trip should suit and will be on both again when they win..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Any more bets planned for tonight coughlan?

Still a teenager, though.
    Immature?
    A sign of immaturity to me is not being able to take a loss without having it directly pointed out to you, tbh.:)
    Oh and the ':rolleyes:' makes you look real mature, buddy.:)

i take losses better than anyone on here.fact...i never chase losses and am the only person on here who has a consistently 'extremely' profitable log so dont give me shít on being mature.

Oh and the ":pac:" is me laughing in your face not giving a fúck...:pac:

Mossyman wrote: »
    Any more bets planned for tonight coughlan?

no doubt i will mate. will post them here in due time.
    darts no doubt.;)

i take losses better than anyone on here.fact...i never chase losses and am the only person on here who has a consistently 'extremely' profitable log so dont give me shít on being mature.

Oh and the ":pac:" is me laughing in your face not giving a fúck...:pac:

Yeah, because you ignore them unless someone points them out.:pac:
    Being profitable doesn't make you mature.:confused:
    Being an arrogant so and so makes you quite immature, tbh.

Oh and the last sentence of your posts makes no sense because there is no :pac: in the rest of your post.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

no doubt i will mate. will post them here in due time.
    darts no doubt.;)

Cheers buddy. Keep up the good work, and don't mind the haters. Everyone can see your winners and loosers, and your profit which is the most important at the end of the day. :)

Yeah, because you ignore them unless someone points them out.:pac:
    Being profitable doesn't make you mature.:confused:
    Being an arrogant so and so makes you quite immature, tbh.

Oh and the last sentence of your posts makes no sense because there is no :pac: in the rest of your post.:confused:

no i dont,i have a business which takes up most of my time so cant say its a loser a second after the race,,the only reason there are other people posting before me that they are a loser is that ye are like hounds to jump on this tread and point out that i had a loser before i get a chance for all races to finish and do by p/l.its quiet sad really.

ahh ya it does,the last smilie is a :pac:.
    this is leading to know where and is getting fairly sad so will leave you at it.
    to be profitable you need to be mature or else you will chase and lose everything so your defo wrong there,anyway you defo need to be mature to run a successful business so dont be annoying me with your petty talk..
    best of luck with your cent betting on accumulators..tongue.gif

• Advertisement

no i dont,i have a business which takes up most of my time so cant say its a loser a second after the race,,the only reason there are other people posting before me that they are a loser is that ye are like hounds to jump on this tread and point out that i had a loser before i get a chance for all races to finish and do by p/l.its quiet sad really.

You're quick enough to point it out when you win though, aren't ya?;)
    ahh ya it does,the last smilie is a :pac:.

No it doesn't, you said: "Oh and the ":pac:" is me laughing in your face not giving a fúck:pac:"

Which is out of context, because there needs to be a preceeding :pac: before the first one. I wonder how you got into UL(it is UL isn't it?) because you don't seem to be the brightest.
    this is leading to know where and is getting fairly sad so will leave you at it.
    to be profitable you need to be mature or else you will chase and lose everything so your defo wrong there,anyway you defo need to be mature to run a successful business so dont be annoying me with your petty talk..
    best of luck with your cent betting on accumulators..tongue.gif

You needing to resort to a very shít attempt at an insult just proves that you're immature, I thought you might have the linguistic skills to have a proper discussion with someone three years younger than you without having to resort to insults, but obviously not.:)
    Oh, thanks for the luck and I will enjoy it because I don't need to act the big man and have complete strangers lick the hole off me for putting up tips from a friend and calling them my own.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement