Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coughlan's All-Sports Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Yeah i heard that during the week, Barry Ryan was only a cúnt anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

greetings wrote: »
    Coughlan don't take this up the wrong way,you know I'm a genuine poster and not a hater but a few points there just got me thinking.
    Referring to these 'teenagers'. If you're referring to them in a condescending way as you are,it's rather hypocritical,being 19.
    What business do you have? Wasn't aware you had one.
    About you not chasing your losses,I saw a few times that if you had large bets and they lost and you still had a horse at say,evens,you might double up on that one.
    Just observations,I'm not here to wish bad luck,wouldn't do that to any bettor.

the way in which im referring to "teenagers" has nothing got to do with the actual age itself its just,as we all know teenagers have a "bad" name and come across as immature people...it was this side that i was referring to.

anyway on side note,yes i do have a internet based merchandise sellling website which has been a success,not going through all this again,i explained it in detail a few pages back.

as regards chasing losses i cant think of one tbh,,,can you,,???
    seriously though i dont think i have ever chased losses,especially the way your saying it,doubling up on the next horse...eventhough that might not be a bad strategy sometimes..ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I understand what you mean about teenagers being immature,but go into every bookies,there are mugs up to the age of 100 :pac:

coughlan08 wrote: »
    taking this bet now as there is not many places going evens now and it is sure to shorten,no explanation needed really is there..;)

King George vi Chase Ante Post

Kauto Star @ Evens

Reasoning;

The best steeplechaser of the current century imo will make history on Boxing Day winning his fifth consecutive King George.With the gold cup winner now out the race it looks a one way street here for everys fav horse kauto star.If he does win the King George yet again he will bring the house down and there is now no reason to suggest he will not. Thought his price would have disappeared with that news breaking about the Nigel Twiston Davies Gold Cup star, but he is still a shade of odds on so we should all fill our boots accordingly.;)
    Long run has something to prove as do most of these other than kauto and now mccoy on board of kauto star this looks to be a even better bet.

Best even money shot of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Reasoning;

The best steeplechaser of the current century imo will make history on Boxing Day winning his fifth consecutive King George.With the gold cup winner now out the race it looks a one way street here for everys fav horse kauto star.If he does win the King George yet again he will bring the house down and there is now no reason to suggest he will not. Thought his price would have disappeared with that news breaking about the Nigel Twiston Davies Gold Cup star, but he is still a shade of odds on so we should all fill our boots accordingly.;)
    Long run has something to prove as do most of these other than kauto and now mccoy on board of kauto star this looks to be a even better bet.

Best even money shot of the year
    The race on St. Stephen's Day has been postoned till Monday:D. Where are you getting a shade of odds on, the best I can see is 5/6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Ladcrooks offered Kauto Star at 11/8 one day during that lockdown thing that they do for ten minutes between 4 and 6 every so often, maybe about 3 weeks ago

And also, not trying to be smart, but when you deny the fact that these are tips, the very first 5 words of the thread don't really work in your favour

"i will be posting "tips""

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Ladcrooks offered Kauto Star at 11/8 one day during that lockdown thing that they do for ten minutes between 4 and 6 every so often, maybe about 3 weeks ago

And also, not trying to be smart, but when you deny the fact that these are tips, the very first 5 words of the thread don't really work in your favour

"i will be posting "tips""

why do you think he said ''tips'' not just tips?

I would appreciate it if we cut out this bull**** talk that is coming from the "hater" and indeed me.its always been on my tread (which prob tells something about me) and am fairly sick of it...after each days racing or whatever i will post the b/l and my analysis of the bets both winners/losers...no more of these debates in between bets which i hate as it wastes a lot of my time responding too,,i wouldnt respond but then people would feel that i think they are right,(they are sometimes)..
    if this continues i will have to report it..:o
    and as i have said many times before these are NOT tips,and they are not from my friend which baz2009 thinks they are for some strange reason..

Just refreshing this post as some of ye must not of seen it or are ignoring it.

havent had a bet for a while as i was saving myself for today.

Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks
    First half match betting..
    10/11

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic
    match betting (-2)
    10/11

Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers
    match betting (-2)
    10/11

Over 192
    10/11

big day tomo in regards of my stakes but will enjoy no matter what anyway..
    Happy Christmas..:)

havent had a bet for a while as i was saving myself for today.

Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks
    First half match betting..
    10/11

Unlucky dude, Stoudemire's missed free throws may have been costly at the end of the half, although Bulls scored on the buzzer anyway.

• Advertisement

ya that was harsh enough considering they were up 7 at one stage..
    on the back foot now for the rest of the day but its been a great game so far...

Id say you'll win it back...surprised your not playing in-play here?

Kod-box wrote: »
    Id say you'll win it back...surprised your not playing in-play here?

i would but the cousins were over so i was busy entertaining them..

there gone now so will have a look now,the knicks of course win well in the end..:p

Yeah, Bulls 8 min drought saw to that, disgusted i am :pac:

Celtics looking good here though :)

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic betfair
    3rd q match betting
    150 @ evens

excellent value compare to bet365 or pp,stands a great chance if magic can start landing those jump shots.

Good luck, but on the way the momentum has swung i dont think they will do it.

good stuff Coughlan, Celtics missed some easy pts there helped you :P

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic
    match betting (-2)
    10/11

WON

There class shown through in the end..what a comeback and what a game..

Celtics buckled more like :P

How can you say they have class when 3 days ago you said they didnt gel as a team :pac:

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic betfair
    3rd q match betting
    150 @ evens

excellent value compare to bet365 or pp,stands a great chance if magic can start landing those jump shots.

WON
    Easy enough win,never really in doubt.
    good stuff Coughlan, Celtics missed some easy pts there helped you :P

but thats what its all about isnt it,being accurate enough to score and ultimately take your chances,they didnt take their chances in the second half and didnt deserve to win..my knicks bet was very unlucky but im not complaining about it..

• Advertisement

Celtics buckled more like :P

How can you say they have class when 3 days ago you said they didnt gel as a team :pac:

different game so a different opinion,simple as that.your only as good as your last game.hence it was a small 80 bet, but they proved most people wrong and ultimately wanted it more.deserved the win.

.my knicks bet was very unlucky but im not complaining about it..

how?

different game so a different opinion,simple as that.your only as good as your last game.hence it was a small 80 bet, but they proved most people wrong and ultimately wanted it more.deserved the win.

they didnt prove most people wrong as they were clear favourites.

how?

they didnt prove most people wrong as they were clear favourites.

2 point game in the first half when they were up 7,and were on top for most of the game imo.they won well in the end which proves they are better on the day..

i meant on here.when i marked up the game they were not favourites due to their form but just had that gut feeling that they would win..

they were better for periods of the game but Bulls going on the 8minute scoreless run won them the game, Bulls lost it rather than Knicks winning it imo, Bulls were better in the half you backed.

when you marked up the game they were favourites, they were never underdogs in that match, the handicap even drifted to -2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Fr Tierney

Give the man a break. Its his log and his money, and his bets. And he is doing fairly well, and ya cant win them all.

Ps. What ya think about those Cowboys tonight @ Coughlan

il get back to ya on that tierney.

lakers are missing some fairly easy shots and free throws but lakers have the ability to make a big comeback and run heat very close.

match betting (+12.5)
    10/11

Dallas @ Arizona - Dallas -6.5
    10/11
    more than likely il take this bet but am waiting to see how the lakers bet goes.

i would if i could because you are a sickener..
    ohh a dig on my grammar,just because i don't spell check everything i write.:rolleyes:,btw its against the charter to slate someone on their spelling.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TheHopeful

Kod-box, jealously will get u nowhere :D, please do us all a favour and concentrate on your own downward spiraling thread. Constantly annoying Coughlan with ur pathetic comments is coming across as very bitter considering his unbelievable ROI. Get a life!

• Advertisement

Damnnn hit with a double blow of hangers-on, ouchhhh.

My "downward spiralling thread" is just that, mine, ye lads make me laugh sometimes, im happy to be in profit tonight because i myself picked every bet out on my own opinion.

As i have said already i thought the discussion was welcome in here, but since its not well then i wont be posting my opinion anymore.

but rather than read Coughlins "opinion" on games just go here and see where he copy and pastes them from ;)

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=758354

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement