Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed glazing questions

Options
  • 21-03-2010 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    i noticed this pic on the web, its from an Irish architect's portfolio, can't remember who. What I'm looking for is a bit of advice on where I can find someone to produce and install the glazing, don't want frames at the joint. Also, looking for advice on how to knit this into an existing tiled roof, especially how to run rain water away from the glazing.

Oh, yeah, its for a domestic extension.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,298 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You need to speak to a company that deals with commercial glazing.

As for tying it in, flash it similar to a velux or other rooflight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mr Amazing 2

Try snip, I'm sure they could give you some pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭YouWantWhat

Hi all,
    i noticed this pic on the web, its from an Irish architect's portfolio, can't remember who. What I'm looking for is a bit of advice on where I can find someone to produce and install the glazing, don't want frames at the joint. Also, looking for advice on how to knit this into an existing tiled roof, especially how to run rain water away from the glazing.

Oh, yeah, its for a domestic extension.

Try this guy :

snip

they can deal with any glazing situation

• Registered Users Posts: 46,037 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No names lads. PM the details if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Hi, i'd appreciate any suggestions so PM me to your hearts content.

thanks for the feedback so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement