Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone got a bargain on Ebay

• 21-03-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭

Vitus DURALINOX 979 frame for £79.99

Not me - have too many at the mo:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

I hate when other people get a bargain, :)

I can never seem to find frames of any kind when i'm trolling ebay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Cool bike :cool:

Although are they the frame which was notorious for disintegrating at the joints?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

el tel wrote: »

Although are they the frame which was notorious for disintegrating at the joints?

Yep.Thats them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

abcdggs wrote: »
    I hate when other people get a bargain, :)

I can never seem to find frames of any kind when i'm trolling ebay...

IMHO you're better off hunting for complete bikes if you're going retro, I believe you can pay over the odds for the frame, whereas buy the complete and resell the parts you don't need and it usually works out cheaper than buying the frame alone, including postage. More theory than practice in this opinion though

Advertisement