Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City centre hotel recommendation

Options
  • 21-03-2010 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced city centre hotel room for three singles close to Luas links to Connolly Station and Heuston Station?

I was thinking of Wynne's Hotel ( never stayed there but have heard about it). Would this be best for value and location?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Yorky wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced city centre hotel room for three singles close to Luas links to Connolly Station and Heuston Station?

I was thinking of Wynne's Hotel ( never stayed there but have heard about it). Would this be best for value and location?

Wynnes would be pricey. For comfort and value try Jurys Inn on Northwall Quay. Close to all you require.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

i'd say try dublin city centre apartments if its midweek (mon-thurs) you can usually get one bed for 40-50 euro. They're just in complex behind houses on gardiner street closeby to the luas

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ie/dublin-city-centre-apartments.en.html?sid=85feea7fb724059e67fe73753b2331d7;checkin=2010-04-06;checkout=2010-04-07

i randomly checked price for april twas pricey at 69

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

Were the D4 hotels not advertising at something like 40 per room per night lately ?

Might be worth checking out

Advertisement