Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1930s house,Wall insulation grant Q?

• 22-03-2010 12:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi as above i know a couple of eldery people that have asked me to find out what i can about the grant thats/possibly available for them to insulate there house,as above it is a small cottage type house that i think was built in the 30s,so im assumeing that it would be of a solid wall construction with no cavity,or cavity wall insulation in it,wouls this be correct.Anyway they have heard of a grant that may be available to insulate this house.I have done a bit of a search and cant seem to find any really upto date posts ref this,so im asking the Question,im comeing up with Sustainable Energy Ireland,are they the people to talk to ref this or what,there website isnt to clear on the whys and why fors,so any input would be great,,,thanks..

Comments

Advertisement