Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reminder: BlazBlue & Other Release Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Oh yar, sorry, I meant to mention that now that I have my english manual I know about all that stuff now.
    Can't use most of it to save my life, but I know what's going on at least XD

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Vyze wrote: »
    snip

Cheers for all the info there :). Well, the part that I'm mostly interested in the FFXIII LE is the soundtrack. I've rented it recently and lately, I'm finding difficulty in appreciating FFXIII :(. It has a solid storyline but I don't like the battle system since its just assigning moves and thats it. I feel like I'm leaning towards BB but if the stuff on the tutorial can be picked up from the net, I'm not pushed for the box art :D

EDIT: On the subject of BB, Amazon won't sell a standard edition? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Leprekaun wrote: »
    EDIT: On the subject of BB, Amazon won't sell a standard edition? :confused:

It should be on there, I've seen it about.

Though the LE was about the same price last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

In the US you could only get the LE for about a month before they released a regular one.

If the LE costs the same as the standard, just get the LE!

In the US you could only get the LE for about a month before they released a regular one.

Them buggers got the sweet-ass soundtrack CDs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Them buggers got the sweet-ass soundtrack CDs too.
    Or you could just ask someone who DID get the US LE ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

lol Blazblue release date pushed back to April 9th.

Seriously.

lol Blazblue release date pushed back to April 9th.
    Seriously.
    What the Hell? I mean, come on lads, that's a bit much.
    It's not like I'd be playing it till after college anyways, but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Xinkai wrote: »
    BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Xbox: Friday 2nd April
    PS3: Friday 2nd April

BlazBlue: Contimuum Shift

Japan: 1st July
    North America: Maybe Sometime Around The 20th July
    Europe: 2012

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable

PSP: April 2010 Europe

King Of Fighters 13

Release Date Will Be Named On Thursday 25th March

Super Street Fighter 4

April 30th 2010

UFC 2010 Undisputed

May 28th 2010

Ah crap! They put Blazblue back a week again. I can see this crap going on for some time.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hasn't the US version of this been out for about nine months or so.

Why didn't everyone just buy it online it if they wanted to play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

360 version is region locked, PS3 people did just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

360s are so lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Interesting interview with Zen United's CEO, with some sort of rationale for the release date (although all these delays so close to the release date really don't make it look as if they have all their ducks in a row) and a few more light-hearted comments:

http://wiki.hardedge.org/index.php/Blazblue:_European_launch_interview_with_United_Zen_CEO_Tomo_Ohno
    In fact, in one of those meetings, the producer of BlazBlue introduced Noel, which was his own design, and it actually dates back 10 years. He really likes that character, that's why there are almost no panty shots of her (laughs).

Apologies for the double post, but a press release has confirmed that the BBCT release date is the 2nd.

http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=248915

So does that basically mean it's definitely out this Friday?

That's about as definite as it can possibly get, I would think.

Now you all have to go out and finally buy it, then get good with a range of different characters! :P

I thought everyone was just supposed to pick Nu?

Sairus wrote: »
    I thought everyone was just supposed to pick Nu?
    I'm looking forward to the people who pick Nu just to tier-whore dropping her once CS is out on consoles.

I'm looking forward to the people who pick Nu just to tier-whore dropping her once CS is out on consoles.

I just hope Mu doesn't take her place, I'll probably sub her for that sweet ass alone. :D

• Advertisement

According to Game UKs website it's out this thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tin.T

Nu is clearly broken ! and also if you have a good way to approch this game, you can have a decent Nu in 3 weeks. No high skill needed to play her but she is so godlike ! she is the Sagat of BB, no need to know the game just spam the combo or D(s) ! The other characters are need more training and some need training and also a perfect execution (rachel, arakune )

Crap,I forgot the link. 1/4/210.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/BlazBlue-Calamity-Trigger/~r346457/

After all that waiting we're getting it one day early,well that really makes up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Nu it is so :D

Tin.T wrote: »
    Nu is clearly broken ! and also if you have a good way to approch this game, you can have a decent Nu in 3 weeks. No high skill needed to play her but she is so godlike ! she is the Sagat of BB, no need to know the game just spam the combo or D(s) ! The other characters are need more training and some need training and also a perfect execution (rachel, arakune )
    Don't worry, she's smack-bam in the middle of the tier-list in CS.

Although she is too good in CT, I'd be hesitant to call her broken. Most of her matchups are around the 6-4 area with a couple of 5-5s and 6.5-3.5s. Her only 7-3 is with Arakune as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

What's Tager-Nu? Better than 7-3, really?

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    What's Tager-Nu? Better than 7-3, really?
    Last I read, in CT Arakune was Lambda's best matchup, so it's not gonna be any more stacked than 7-3 at least.

Does seem odd that Nu-Tager would be ranked better, maybe they give him some extra credit because he only really needs to get in once and he can end it?

Pretty much that. Once a good Tager gets in on Nu her only reliable method of escape is a one off burst. Plus she's got low health and so a combo and a super will more or less kill her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tin.T

In my point of view, it is true that the versus Tager vs Nu is 6-4 but at very high lvl = jap lvl
    In our case, we are not ... (im consedering myself as average at BB).
    To beat Nu, it is really difficult for average player coz we dont know when to attack between her crazy paterns of attacks. so that is why Nu is deadly against average players ! (it is still my point of view).

Advertisement