Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Ferguson... Cage Contender/Fight.ie

• 22-03-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I managed to loss my phone at the weekend... This is a pain as i have now lost all your numbers!! Would you be so kind as to PM me on here with your details.

My new phone should be here by mid week and i will be back on the same number

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Magic M

jesus your some plum John its prob floatin in the toilet that you were puckin up in from the beer last friday!haha only messin dude heres my no. 0872997622:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Magic M wrote: »
    jesus your some plum John its prob floatin in the toilet that you were puckin up in from the beer last friday!haha only messin dude heres my no. 0872997622:)

Puckin??? I doubt that very much (have u seen the price of drink:))

I left it in a taxi, absolute F*%kin nightmare!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Magic M

Haha thats my manager always thinkin about the money!;)ha id say its some nightmare alright with the show only around the corner, i sent you a message about john and richie get back to me when your phone is found ill give you a bell

Advertisement