Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery in Naas

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me find a nice Livery yard close to Nass town. Moving down there in the next month and looking for yards & prices. I have my horse on DIY livery in Dublin at the mo and it's 50 per week - does anywhere in Naas do that. Thanks so much if you can help,
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I don't know what the cost of livery is around Naas, but there are quite a few equestrian centres mentioned in the 'contact details' thread which may be of help. You could also take a look at the Irish Field Directory which lists a huge number of equestrian establishments and also whether or not they do livery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I am near Naas but the yard I am in is full at the moment.

Have a look at this place though - a friend keeps her horse there and is very happy. They do grass livery for €50 a week and are near too Naas just about 10 -15 mins away
    http://www.dunbyrnestud.com/

Advertisement