Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brothers hospitalised after Waterford attack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

SheKnows wrote: »
    walked in through the main doors,

did you happen to notice the big yellow signs on your way in saying Vomiting Bug, No Access then no?

smell of bull**** off your posts tbh

not family = you werent there

sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

dayshah wrote: »
    I agree about alcohol, but think cocaine is probably worse.

My point is that if you give drugs to a scumbag it makes them a lot worse.
    yeah agree with you on that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

you can get into the hospital easily enough, my mother in law has been in there the past 9 weeks, and not once did we have problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

savic04 wrote: »
    you can get into the hospital easily enough, my mother in law has been in there the past 9 weeks, and not once did we have problems
    me twin was outt here during the week a few times visiting his friend, he just walked in not a bother on him. He was working there for 9 years up until last year though so that might have helping him.

plenty of people have been having trouble with it, if iirc there is a thread round here about it also

from my own example, a girl i know is out there waiting to have a baby, and her partner isnt allowed in to her until she goes to the delivery room cause of the bug

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SheKnows

kryogen wrote: »
    did you happen to notice the big yellow signs on your way in saying Vomiting Bug, No Access then no?

smell of bull**** off your posts tbh

not family = you werent there

sorry

Thats why I wasnt allowed into his actual room,,cos I aint family,,and the sign says "Authorized Entry Only" theres no one at the door trying to stop you from gettin in,,its only certain wards you cant get into.

All the clinics are still open,,and it never stops anybody from visiting people,,unless of course you wanna see someone in ICU and you aint family,,very easy to get into,,you should try it, although now theres more security guys walking around, and the 2 gaurds standing at the door that leads to the wards,,but they didnt seem to stop anyone either

as i said, i know people who couldnt get in

but sure if you say you got in what reason would you have for lying about it i suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭whos who

Anymore on the chap in ICU??? Hows he doing?

whos who wrote: »
    Anymore on the chap in ICU??? Hows he doing?

They were waitin for the brain doc to declare him brain dead, and if he aint brain dead, hes never gonna be the same,,cos of brain damage,, and his dad seems to be making funeral arrangements,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That's awful,

I know his dad to see him. I'll hope for a miricle anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

ziedth wrote: »
    That's awful,

I know his dad to see him. I'll hope for a miricle anyway!

Do you know is his parents living in city now ? terrible to be looking at one of your children in that state , does not look good for the chap. we may know more tommorrow , has their bein any more info on what happened leading up to attack , iv heard similar storys but nothing confirmed really,

Also I was told by a friend the guys who done this can only be charged with manslaughter if doctors turn off his machinE as he is still alive now and doctors will be choosing to end his life or parents, is this true? if so its wrong they went to harm this chap and they should be done for murder.

I doubt it, because he is on life SUPPORT in that he would be dead without it no?

I think his da lives out in Kilmac but I could have the wrong man.

I doubt it, because he is on life SUPPORT in that he would be dead without it no?

ye thats what i was thinking too.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Seriously lads, Please stop speculating on how the poor lad is, I doubt anyone outside of his family and friends know for sure

Mod edit: right, this is the final time I will say this, can you please stop speculating and talking about the lad as been dead. Until there is an update on his condition we are going to continue to assume he is still in a serious condition in ICU. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 assface!

Mod edit: right, this is the final time I will say this, can you please stop speculating and talking about the lad as been dead. Until there is an update on his condition we are going to continue to assume he is still in a serious condition in ICU. Thanks
    da final time ul say it.wot buisness is it of urs in da 1st place?ur probley 1 of em involed,u dont kno ****.

They were waitin for the brain doc to declare him brain dead, and if he aint brain dead, hes never gonna be the same,,cos of brain damage,, and his dad seems to be making funeral arrangements,,
    and how do u kno dis?are u a friend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

the man (mod) is only doing his job at the end of the day and its totaly unfair for family member involved who know the story to be reading posts here that are spectulating,

the man (mod) is only doing his job at the end of the day and its totaly unfair for family member involved who know the story to be reading posts here that are spectulating,
    unfair 2 read it?its disgustin 4 people 2 b writin sum of da **** they are (ok sum are nice).like "she knows",cos shes knos f**k all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Assface, you have a full keyboard in front of you. Please use it. Txt Spk makes my eyes bleed. Also, if you have a problem with a post, please report it rather than attacking it. You're new to boards so I suggest you read the rules of the forum before posting again. Another post like your previous three will result in a ban.

Aquos76 has asked many times already that people not speculate. Unless you have information from an official source, please don't post it. Any further speculations will result in a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

assface! wrote: »
    da final time ul say it.wot buisness is it of urs in da 1st place?ur probley 1 of em involed,u dont kno ****.

i cant believe this poster only got a warning after insinuating that the other poster might be involved in the attack and the general attitude of reply ..... ive seen ban's on boards for a lot lot less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Before you all start blaming headshops and all that crap that the media blame on everything understand this

the Main fella involved in the attack [19 years old] is actually a bit mentally retarded himself. a well known simpleton.

i wasnt suprised that it was brought that far with him when i heard he was involved. He wouldnt have the braincells to rub together and realise that if you hit someone in the head with a hurley it results in this.

daftdave wrote: »
    i cant believe this poster only got a warning after insinuating that the other poster might be involved in the attack and the general attitude of reply ..... ive seen ban's on boards for a lot lot less.

Great username though :)

TBF without going back over the thread I don't think anyone had refe to the poor chap as dead but I see your point Takola so I won't mention it again.

I think cases like this so close to home raise allot of emotion (like the bishop lee thread) and people seem to forget charters and even effects things we say here can do to the family.

Well this thread hotted up over night , not sure what to say to say now :)tc2010 i take it your close or know the chap you descibe , if so where did he come from before coming to waterford. I never heard of any of the two lads arrested either have i heard of someone to know of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

jo06555 wrote: »
    Well this thread hotted up over night , not sure what to say to say now :)tc2010 i take it your close or know the chap you descibe , if so where did he come from before coming to waterford. I never heard of any of the two lads arrested either have i heard of someone to know of them.

He's from Waterford.

tc2010 wrote: »
    Before you all start blaming headshops and all that crap that the media blame on everything understand this

the Main fella involved in the attack [19 years old] is actually a bit mentally retarded himself. a well known simpleton.

i wasnt suprised that it was brought that far with him when i heard he was involved. He wouldnt have the braincells to rub together and realise that if you hit someone in the head with a hurley it results in this.
    thats more than likely the case,obviously hes retarded.,to do that to sumone who "didnt deserve it" is a monster,there is actualy no words to describe them.

read it wrong i taught it was from "she knows" not the mod.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

daftdave wrote: »
    I tend to agree with you on that point, thats why the user is going to serve a ban
    TBF without going back over the thread I don't think anyone had refe to the poor chap as dead but I see your point Takola so I won't mention it again.

The reason you dont see it is because I have had to delete and re_edit a few posts in the thread.
    assface! wrote: »
    read it wrong i taught it was from "she knows" not the mod.

Thats probably my fault for not putting the mod edit: in Bold writing, however you still implied another user off been involved in this crime, and for that alone you are going to serve a ban.

Fair enough,

I hadn't considered that.

Please continue........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

Yer all gone mental.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement