Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brothers hospitalised after Waterford attack

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

r.i.p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

for this kind of attacks i would execute the ppl who did it 2against5 its just frekin not fair, i hope they will get the desired punishment , oh wait dont execute them , let them work for free in jails, then 3 years later tell them u are free , and when they got back to normal life ,surprise them with the execution ! have to be cruel ! , and i would make a documentary movie from this so ppl would think twice before they would do such a thing ! let me know if u like my idea :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

yoshx wrote: »
    for this kind of attacks i would execute the ppl who did it 2against5 its just frekin not fair, i hope they will get the desired punishment , oh wait dont execute them , let them work for free in jails, then 3 years later tell them u are free , and when they got back to normal life ,surprise them with the execution ! have to be cruel ! , and i would make a documentary movie from this so ppl would think twice before they would do such a thing ! let me know if u like my idea :P

I'm not entirely sure that has any place at such a delicate time. In fact IMHO it's bang out of order. For shame sir.

And i am very happy to see the speculating on this has ended.

To the family of the deceased i extend my deepest sympathies, may he rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Turns out I know one of the chaps arrested. He's a fooking muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

seanybiker wrote: »
    Turns out I know one of the chaps arrested. He's a fooking muppet.
    They local seany yeah?? well known?

RIP very sorry to hear it bubbles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

I only found out this horrible news this morning , condolences to all the family bubbles , i hope all involved get long time in prison , i dont know why this attack happened but , no body should be allowed go around acting like god taking peoples lifes, they should all be done with murder and nothing less . R.I.P Damien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Clano wrote: »
    They local seany yeah?? well known?

RIP very sorry to hear it bubbles

Deegan is from down yellow road somewhere. Know him from the pub. he's a complete tool. dont know the other names.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bubbles10

Since our last post there have been many supportive messages.
    We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your support and kind messages of condolances.
    All we ask now is for privacy to be allowed to grieve a very much loved son, brother, father and friend.
    Thank you again :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

And with that, I am now going to close this thread as there is going to be a criminal case coming from this.

May Damien Rest In Peace.

@Bubbles10, if there is anything else you would like to have mentioned in this thread, feel free to pm either myself of Sully and we can add it for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement