Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Tomorrow

Options
  • 22-03-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

What should i wear ? I thinking of wearing slacks and shirt.
    Sould i bring a folder with cv and references ? I diidn't add a cv to my application.
    Will i mention i am eligible for btea ? I just don't want it to come across i was siting on my ass the last while cause last year was first time i claimed the dole and i'm nearly 26.
    What things should i say to let them know i can afford to go back to college?
    When they ask about the workload what are good answers?

I've been going over my application and have some experience in this industry before i got into contruction, so i'm going to mention alot of that. The letter says i get the chance to meet staff and discuss options available to you in your chosen field so seems pretty laid back.

Also i haven't been in contact with the mature student head or gone to the open days will this go against me as i girlfriend is in the same college i might just say i know alot about it already. Well thanks for any info in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 araic26

hello, iv got my interview on monday, so Im wondering how your interview went??
    Were you asked for your CV and references??
    What questions did they ask you?
    Im getting a little bit nervous now:eek:

araic26 wrote: »
    hello, iv got my interview on monday, so Im wondering how your interview went??
    Were you asked for your CV and references??
    What questions did they ask you?
    Im getting a little bit nervous now:eek:

in same boat as you. just going to research the course choices and hope for the best.
    i hope they are not going to try gather a profile of my whole career to date like in a job interview

Advertisement