If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad Mad March Receiver Clearout - March 22nd at 3.00PM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

48. Denon AVR1910 Black –BRAND NEW BOXED - Was originally £449.95 - 1st Boardie to post £379.95/ €429.99 gets it.

John, is this gone, it's not in your round up on post 51 but I can't see where anyone has taken it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

Pioneer SC – LX52 black – Brand new boxed, as new (well it should be it is new!) Was £999.95 - 1st Boardie to post £779.95 / €899.99 gets it. £749.95 / €879.99

Just an observation .. price reduced by £30 stg but only €20 euro ?

I would love to go for this but funds (and swmbo) would not allow:D:D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey All.

I think I have been in contact with everyone who has been looking to grab on of these amps!!

If I have missed anyone out plase PM me and we'll get you looked after ASAP.

Dont forget to check out the other FANTASTIC deals also posted by John in other Threads. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,394 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Onkyo TXSR507

Been thinking about one of these for a while for HD audio, I take it they are all gone from this sale but will you be getting it back in at all? (Don't care about the colour)

You are all over these threads today Noodler :D

The TX-SR507 have all gone. Onkyo are replacing their range so I don't think we will see anymore of these arriving in with us.

Oh we have our Display unit left which is Silver if that might be of any interest?

The Pioneer VSX819 have been one of the most popular amps over the last lot of months.

• Advertisement

I am Kenny, with a common theme though! Trying to to decide if it is worth amping up for 2.1 (really haven't the space for 5.1 at the mo!).

How much for the display model? I assume it would come with all the standard warranties etc?

Is £230 the price for the VSX819 or is there a special price for it too?

I could offer the Silver display unit for £169.95 / 199.99 Euro.
    This unit would come with standard warranty and with remote and all accys. We do not have the original box but would make sure it was packaged very very well for transit.

The pioneer VSX819 at £229.95 is a fantastic price as a lot of online retailers are still £300+ on this amp.

I could offer the Silver display unit for £169.95 / 199.99 Euro.
    This unit would come with standard warranty and with remote and all accys. We do not have the original box but would make sure it was packaged very very well for transit.

The pioneer VSX819 at £229.95 is a fantastic price as a lot of online retailers are still £300+ on this amp.

I will take the Onkyo at £169.95 unless theres a really good reason for going for the Pioneer. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Put me down for:

22. Denon AVR1910 Black – Open box – complete with all bits but not boxed – ex display

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Are either of these still available?
    36. Sony STRDH500 Black – Open Box – 14 day exchange, Complete – Excellent condition - Was originally £199.95 - 1st Boardie to post £129.95/ €149.99 gets it.

40. Yamaha RXV365 Black – Boxed complete – 14 day exchange, Excellent condition – small mark to front - Was originally £249.95 - 1st Boardie to post £149.95/ €169.99 gets it.

Is this still available? :)

Also:
    Would they be suitable for use with these speakers?

and

are you able to deliver these or are they pick up only (the speaker package says "(In Store Only)" :confused:)

Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement

Hey Kensington.

Both the amps mentioned are still available and would run along with the Yamaha's mentioned.

However the Yamaha speakers are indeed an in store only collection due to the very limited stock on these.

Might there be another set of speakers that would suit your needs?

Yamaha NSP280 priced at £139.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/yamaha/nsp280/yama-nsp280-blk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

kenny,

are there any marantz or denon amps left?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

ipodrocker wrote: »
    kenny,

are there any marantz or denon amps left?

Looking at the updated list....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65059668&postcount=51

It seems the Marantz SR5004 and Denon 2310 have yet to be claimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ianwalsh2

Hi Lads,

Not sure if this is still running but if it's still available I'll take

42. Onkyo TXSR307 SILVER –BRAND NEW BOXED - Was originally £229.95 - 1st Boardie to post £169.95/ €199.99 gets it.

Thanks

Any updates on this? I'm assuming the sale is over, but just want to be sure!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ianwalsh2 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Not sure if this is still running but if it's still available I'll take

42. Onkyo TXSR307 SILVER –BRAND NEW BOXED - Was originally £229.95 - 1st Boardie to post £169.95/ €199.99 gets it.

Thanks

Ian,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep we do have TXSR307 left in shiny silver (we have a good few left actually) - just drop us a PM with your contact number and we will get you sorted.

Apologies again for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

You have a PM John.

Or at least you will have in a minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

Hi, just wanted to check if either of these are still available:
    39. Yamaha RXV365 Black – Boxed complete – 14 day exchange, Excellent condition – small mark to front - Was originally £249.95 - 1st Boardie to post £149.95/ €169.99 gets it.

40. Yamaha RXV365 Black – Boxed complete – 14 day exchange, Excellent condition – small mark to front - Was originally £249.95 - 1st Boardie to post £149.95/ €169.99 gets it.

EAFC_rdfl wrote: »
    Hi, just wanted to check if either of these are still available:
    39. Yamaha RXV365 Black – Boxed complete – 14 day exchange, Excellent condition – small mark to front - Was originally £249.95 - 1st Boardie to post £149.95/ €169.99 gets it.

Eafc,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Yep we do still have one RXV365in Open Box available - just drop me a line if you would like me to pop it into reserved for you.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks lads, the Onkyo arrived yesterday. Pleasure doing business with ye! All I have to do now is get myself a decent set of speakers.

• Advertisement

Thanks lads, the Onkyo arrived yesterday. Pleasure doing business with ye! All I have to do now is get myself a decent set of speakers.

Ian,

Thanks for the Biz - Much appreciated - would you like me to tempt you on the speaker front? ;)

Keep me posted - I'm in a deal mood..

ATB,

John Mc

Ian,

Thanks for the Biz - Much appreciated - would you like me to tempt you on the speaker front? ;)

Keep me posted - I'm in a deal mood..

ATB,

John Mc

Oooh John as tempting and all as the words 'deal mood' are, I'll have to decline at the moment. Funds aren't particularly high so I had to buy a 2nd hand set of speakers off a friend. I'll hopefully be back onto you in the not too distant future though!

Thanks again.

Oooh John as tempting and all as the words 'deal mood' are, I'll have to decline at the moment. hopefully be back onto you in the not too distant future though!

Damn Drat - Foiled again

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=5943

Keep me posted Ian ;)

ATB DD AKA John Mc

just wondering if I could get a reply to either my PM or email re items in this thread. if the ones i was interested in are gone fair enough

Eafc,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Yep we do still have one RXV365in Open Box available - just drop me a line if you would like me to pop it into reserved for you.

Thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John McDonald

Hi EAFC.

John had posted the above reply.

If you are still interested drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll give you a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭djbproductions

Hiya, would the following still be available and if so, how big are the scrapes or marks on the front?

24. Pioneer VSX1017 Black – Open box – with manual but no box – small scrape to display and another mark on the right hand side of the receiver - Was originally £499.95 - 1st Boardie to post £199.95/ €229.99 gets it.

I am trying to decide whether or not to go for the 5.1 or 7.1 set up.

Thanks

DJB

Hey djbproductions.

We still have the VSX1017.

I have checked over this units and the marks on the Display have polished out. The other marks to the Top have been made by other items sitting on top of when on Display.

It has a few marks on the Volume knob, I have taken a few pics to show the amp.

This unit also does not have a remote control.

VSX10172.jpg

VSX1017.jpg

I hope this might help with your choosing an amp. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭djbproductions

Hey djbproductions.

We still have the VSX1017.

I have checked over this units and the marks on the Display have polished out. The other marks to the Top have been made by other items sitting on top of when on Display.

It has a few marks on the Volume knob, I have taken a few pics to show the amp.

This unit also does not have a remote control.

I hope this might help with your choosing an amp. :)

Hiya, for the price or EUR229.99, would it include P&P to Dublin or what would be options? Thanks for photos, I am not too worried about mark as such or fact that remote is missing (just hope my logitech remote works with it!).

Will you hold the VSX1017 for me anyhow? Thanks.

Hi EAFC.

John had posted the above reply.

If you are still interested drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll give you a bell.

thanks for everything Kenny, happy out with my purchases now! just wondering, i have a non-HD dvd player so if I connect that to the receiver (e.g. via a scart-to-RGB cable), will the receiver show whats playing via the HDMI cable going to the tv? or will i need some other cable from the receiver to the tv for non-HD viewing?

• Advertisement

Hi djbproductions.

There would be a delivery charge of 13.99 Euro on top of the 229.99Euro price for the amp.

If you can PM me your Full name and address then I can have the 1017 held for you with no problems. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.