Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted, Small road bike frame(48cm frame)

• 22-03-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

looking for a road frame for a friend,
    let me know what you got.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

What size is this person (48 in a compact being very different to 48 in a standard geometry)..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

48 standard for 5'2"-5'4"
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

i have a frame with 49cm seat tube if thats any use??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭dragonkin

I have a very good small frame Lapierre hand made Alu 7005. Unfortunately it's attached to my bike it's a bit too small for me however. Any interest it would have to be taken off however but that's not a big deal. ideally would swap it for a medium frame of similar quality.

ted9308,
    I am interested, is it steel or alu? what make and colour and how much. what size headset? are there forks?
    can you put up a pic? cheers.

dragonkin, not interested as thats too much of a ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

yep theres forks time forks..i'll look about headset 2moro and ...very similar paint scheme to this..http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cougar-Small-Compact-Frame-and-Forks_W0QQitemZ320507563088QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item4a9fbd4c50...I also have other small bits and bobs u might want for building this bike

any word? my friends is losing any interest in this frame.not enough info

Advertisement