Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online workspaces

• 22-03-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I have been asked to look into the feasibility of having an online workspace for a joint venture we are having with a company up North. So I am looking to get something that will handle around 20GB of space and that I can put different security levels on different folders etc.

As some of the files are going to be big as they are drawings having a server in house doing it may be hampered by the limitations of our upload speed.

So if anyone has ideas and if you would happen to know their rough costs that would be a major bonus.

I like microsofts office live but as it is still beta and it's file sized is limited it isn't an option, I'm going to relook at google apps now and see if autodesks buzzsaw is an option so things along these lines are what I would be looking at.

Thanks

Advertisement