Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Jamming-Nothing Serious

Options
  • 22-03-2010 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if there are any type of jamming sessions with guitarists or anything around Galway City.

I've been playing on and off for 15 years, but i've limited experience playing with other people. I'm interested in the Pixies, Nirvana, Stone Roses, Flaming Lips, The Smiths etc.

Nothing too serious in all fairness, just a bit of fannying around. Dont know whats out there in terms of people with like minded musical interests getting together and bashing out a few songs together.

This probably should be in the bands and musicians section, but i think i might get better feedback here, i'm not looking to be in a band, just looking to improving my playing and have a bit of craic.

Comments

Advertisement