Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best rampage

• 22-03-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Which GTA was the best fun to just let lose and go on a rampage on? Ignore the missions.

I think GTA IV wins this one, I've been playing it with friends lately (go mad until your killed and pass on the controller) and IV is great fun to just go mental in. The gameplay is better in IV as far as I'm concerned and it looks better and the people react much batter than any other GTA before it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

There's no doubt that IV looks the best but I don't think its as fun as the others. San Andreas was the best I thought, between the monster trucks, jetpacks, hotring racers, flying planes etc.. Sure it wasn't realistic but it was a lot more fun imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You became almost god like at the end of san andreas, it was great fun alright but I do prefer the chaotic realism of a shot out in IV.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭nucking futs

Either III or SA for me, but I'll say SA because that's the one I wasted the most time on just wreaking havoc

Advertisement