Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Psychology in TCD

• 22-03-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have applied for the above course, the application process is in progress at the moment.

I am wondering what they look for in a potential student.

I am 30 years of age, I have 3 years work experience with a population with ID. I currently am in my final year of my undergrad, my average is a lower 2:1 from last year, but I am realistically expecting a 1:1 or a high 2:1 overall from my degree.

Has anyone here taken this course?, or do they know what the typical student grades are for those who were accepted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I know a few people who were accepted straight after their undergraduate degrees. I'd say if you get a 2:1 you will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sofa so good

Thank you for that, at least it gives me some benchmark. Although I suspect there may be a higher level of competition this year due to a surplus of would-be-employed-if-they-could candidates.

Apparently they are letting people know the status of their applications around the end of March.

Advertisement