Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joing [TiG] Clan

Options
  • 22-03-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Having been on teamspeak a few times and the craic mighty...I was just thinking.....

I was wondering what is the process or requirements to join the clan if you are recruiting. Do you need to play a set amount of hrs a week, pay a minimum donation monthy/yearly towards server cost.....etc etc. Do you ALWAYS have to be on teamspeak when online if a member.

I dont know if you are even recruiting, I see some guys from [TiG] on but no [TiG] tags, whats that about.......????

Anyone else on boards.ie looking to join up....I dont know anyone in [TiG] so it would be nice for a few of us noobs to join together.....

Let me know Tiggers what the craic is......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Maybe go to their website like people usually do?

http://theirishguard.com/community/

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

I joined only last week after playing on the lads server and loving it. Was accepted in and had no problem having the craic on ts straight away. Great bunch of fellas to game with and joke on ts, probably helped that i've been half pissed a couple of times on ts though! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

fired you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

The famous Karma PM! Relish it! Just dont go up north!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

this clan for xbox or pc ?

• Advertisement

this clan for xbox or pc ?

Are you stalking me? :eek: I play on pc mate, you got the game then?

Hmm, you ninja edited!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Yeah lads i was hoping to join too, applied about a week or so ago. Never heard back though........maybe i answered my own question

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Gaunty wrote: »
    Are you stalking me? :eek: I play on pc mate, you got the game then?

Hmm, you ninja edited!

hah yes i ninja edited cause i wasnt sure it was the real gaunty

I should have it today but for xbox360 :(

steve_ wrote: »
    Yeah lads i was hoping to join too, applied about a week or so ago. Never heard back though........maybe i answered my own question

Steve_ shouldnt be a problem, just be on TS etc and enjoy the fun. Membership sorta grows on you ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Maybe go to their website like people usually do?

http://theirishguard.com/community/

LOL...yeah mate. There is alot more to some clans then having a piss take m8, so I wanted to be sure what the TIGGERS were looking for before I joined. I use to have my own BF2 and 2142 clan and it was left up to me to get pay for servers and teamspeak and that was with 15+ members at one stage.

I cannot commit deffo hrs so wanted to be sure of the requirement before hand as its not nice to be pissed around.

Will look at the site today....thanx again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Join NRG tbh :D

NRG...is that another clan...then. Any women in NRG, that could swing the vote :eek:

Any who...I just posted on the [TiG] website, let me know when the next breakfast is....LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    NRG...is that another clan...then. Any women in NRG, that could swing the vote :eek:

Any who...I just posted on the [TiG] website, let me know when the next breakfast is....LMAO

Joshing you NRG was one of the other of (what 3?) Irish clans around in the Day, sadly we are no longer together. :(

Yeah mate....I knew you were taking the piss....:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Dont let him join! He is just an M60 hoor :D

hah yes i ninja edited cause i wasnt sure it was the real gaunty

I should have it today but for xbox360 :(

I am the one and only Fallen. :cool: To prove it, i was meant to mail you a crate of whiskey last year after you asked but i never bothered me arse! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dont mean to jack the thread, but me and a few of my mates (8 of us) probably going to put together a little group for organised clan matches, anyones interested through me a pm.

Getting feelings from the lads on it but I'd say its a runner

Jumpy wrote: »
    Dont let him join! He is just an M60 hoor :D

Oooops did I mow you down by accident PMSL. Could have been worse I could have noob tubed you from 2 feet.....Dont worry mate, I hate to be branded a HOOOR, I let you pick the medic rifle I can use the x48 or the T88...actually the X48 is my FAV

TBH I have been killed by half the TIG server with the M60 so I hardly a M60 hoor.....its not that hard now is it.

Dont hate the player hate the game! ;)

Oooops did I mow you down by accident PMSL. Could have been worse I could have noob tubed you from 2 feet.....Dont worry mate, I hate to be branded a HOOOR, I let you pick the medic rifle I get the same KD with the X48 or the T88.

Dont hate the player hate the game! ;)

TWICE when I was defusing. You were standing on that bloody hill looking like Arnie from Commando in the kill cam.

Ahhh yes....I guess you overlooked the 5 people beside me shooting 40mm grenades down....with two peeps giving them ammo LMAO. No-one minded that. But yes point taken....I will have to get into tanks more thats acceptable too.

All it would have took was one fella from behind us to get us all or a sniper to take me out but it never happened, an oppurtunity arose and I took advantage of it. Still it was a good round....34:2 K : D for the whole map.

• Advertisement

Could have been worse I could have noob tubed you from 2 feet.....

PS. I was killed by a smoke grenade yesterday.

I never pick them....do they still explode and do damage or is it just pure smoke. Obviously they do....I tell you what, the smoke add on for the tanks is brilliant. It looks like a steam jet from a TEFAL IRON...UBER LOOKING

I have no idea. I just had "name of player" "smoke grenade launcher" in my death window.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Jumpy wrote: »
    PS. I was killed by a smoke grenade yesterday.

Happened to me too, is it one hit kills with them or something, because I hadn't taken any damage yet?

I think they work like the 40mm frag grenades. They dont explode if you are too close but if you hit the other guy with the shell it will kill him with no explosion. So you were unlucky enough to take a direct hit from the smoke grenade when launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

God..i miss the old days of TiG
    luc being luc
    karma always trying to be better than me:-)
    buckfast drinking competitions on ts:-)
    meeting the syco for the first time at a tig get together..and nearly runnin out the door..
    my brief get together playing wow with u guys again.
    anyway.
    its me ARKANGEL...
    hello boyz:-0

Well if it isnt oul "dagger in the head while parachuting on LZA" himself. Hows tricks Ark?

TheDoc wrote: »
    Dont mean to jack the thread, but me and a few of my mates (8 of us) probably going to put together a little group for organised clan matches, anyones interested through me a pm.

Getting feelings from the lads on it but I'd say its a runner

If you havent got a clan already why not play under the TiG banner? Not all of us are interested in clan matches, but I'm sure a few are. We love putting tacs together that work well. Have a think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I guess because I play regularly with eight lads, and we jsut do our own trick and play under our own banner.

We play most games together so its really just the usual for us.

Thanks for the offer though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

TheFairy wrote: »
    If you havent got a clan already why not play under the TiG banner? Not all of us are interested in clan matches, but I'm sure a few are. We love putting tacs together that work well. Have a think about it.

Do an open tournement from boards, similiar to the BF one from back in the day.

gwan fairy your great at this sort of thing :D

Advertisement