Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joing [TiG] Clan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For those interested in competing, I think my clan are gonna join up for a few just for the laugh.

http://www.eurodomination.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6944

Introduction

We would like to introduce to the community the upcoming Battlefield Bad Company 2 Open Ladder Beta. As of next Thursday the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Open Ladder will be live and the first version of the rules will be in place. The following gametypes and squad sizes are available:

Squad Rush: 4vs4
    Conquest: 8vs8+
    Rush: 8vs8+
    Conquest Infantry Only: 5vs5 – 7vs7

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I would be up for this with a few others....if I dont get into the TIG I will shottie up with a few for a scrim no problem.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Might get my lads into that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lets keep on top of this.....Mmmkay!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

It's way too early to get into competitive play I think.

I have mentioned to Fairy about running a 4v4 squad rush and maybe a conq boards.ie cup (for bragging rights only) as I thought it was an excellent suggestion.

I've checked out that eurodominition link, esl & clanbase so far, I couldnt find any bc2 cups or leagues on ED. The sad part about all those sites is that each one has a different ruleset. I fear that all those former bf2 clans will ruin this game with the restrictions they wish to apply to the game. Sure there are teh obvious things like mortar strikes and the m60 that are unbalanced but Im of the opinion that the game is fairly balanced otherwise.

Whatever happens will be interesting, but I won't hold my breath that things will turn out rosy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

How does one go about connecting to the TIG teamspeak channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

How does one go about connecting to the TIG teamspeak channel?

Install TS3. Then the server IP is ip.theirishguard.com on the standard port. Make sure you use headphones and set up a push to talk button.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Gaunty wrote: »
    I am the one and only Fallen. :cool: To prove it, i was meant to mail you a crate of whiskey last year after you asked but i never bothered me arse! :D

ahh yeah ye went runnin off to the land of oz how was it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

TheFairy wrote: »
    Install TS3. Then the server IP is ip.theirishguard.com on the standard port. Make sure you use headphones and set up a push to talk button.

Cheers for that. I was on earlier yesterday evening - but never got the chance to go back on the TS3 and BC2. HookMeHead101 - that was me. Still trying how to get around both of them.

Advertisement