Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3 on the way

Options
  • 22-03-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

It looks like there's finally gonna be a sequal (well three-qual) to one of last years best games. IGN have confirmed this after talking to the President and CEO of SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America).

http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1078963p1.html

I personally cannot wait for this as Killzone 2 was one of the reasons i wanted the PS3 in the first place. And in my opinion, it totally kicks Gears of Wars ass!

By the way, I'm not hatin' on the X-box, its just an opinion on one game. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

KZ3 was always going to happen. The question is whether it will be out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

And in my opinion, it totally kicks Gears of Wars ass!

By the way, I'm not hatin' on the X-box, its just an opinion on one game. :p

then why did you mention it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

mailrewop wrote: »
    then why did you mention it

CONTROVERSY ;) Let the Fun Begin!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hopefully this time they'll pick a control scheme and stick with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

they probably wont,

x will probably be run forward or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I enjoyed the single player in KZ2 but I thought the online was a bit ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

This is great news! Just played through the SP again recently and still think it is great, a little on the short side, the story could have been drawn out a little more. Started playing the multiplayer over the weekend and it has grown on me. But thanks for the link OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Just playing through KZ2 at the moment for the first time. Not a bad little title. Picked it up for €12.99 in GAME. Couldn't say no to that.

Advertisement