Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitcase

Options
  • 22-03-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where'd I get a decent hand luggage suitcase for about €20-€30? One of those ones with the extendable handles would be nice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Anyone know where'd I get a decent hand luggage suitcase for about €20-€30? One of those ones with the extendable handles would be nice.

Thanks

There are big ones on sale for 37 quid on the top level of debenhams, they're big Tripp ones and good quality! Failing that try pennys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Nah don't want a big one. Don't want to spend too much on it anyway as they always break regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

The bag shop on talbot street are selling decent ones reduced to 15 and 20 euro.

mackmuffin wrote: »
    The bag shop on talbot street are selling decent ones reduced to 15 and 20 euro.
    That's sounds pretty good. them bag shops can be way overpriced. Typical Irish thing.

Talbot St was crap for anything under 30quid ie. they'd nothing. All of thembag shops are only useful if you wanna pay circa 50Euros for a hand luggage case with a fancy name.

Ended up in Pennys, got some crap thing for 15 bob. It'll probably break before I get home! Dunnes have loads but they all have them really crappy riveted wheels.

• Advertisement
Advertisement