Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Beach in Ireland?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

wtf is dogging?

Seemingly I "started" a thread on Irelands foremost Internet Bulletin Board asking where's best for outdoor sex where exhibitionism and audience participation is encouraged that currently has 152 replies and 7255 views.

- Litigation pending; My working days are over & Daft/Boards.ie pretty much work for me now.... Oh yeah Baby, Oh yeah :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Raiser wrote: »
    Seemingly I "started" a thread on Irelands foremost Internet Bulletin Board asking where's best for outdoor sex where exhibitionism and audience participation is encouraged that currently has 152 replies and 7255 views.

- Litigation pending; My working days are over & Daft/Boards.ie pretty much work for me now.... Oh yeah Baby, Oh yeah :cool:

but only if it affects your reputation in a detremental way

nothing wrong with a bit of dogging
    what i like about this is the mods desire to be 4-chan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Tigger wrote: »
    but only if it affects your reputation in a detremental way

nothing wrong with a bit of dogging
    what i like about this is the mods desire to be 4-chan

quick edit that. Rules one and two

mawk wrote: »

edit what?

what?

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Dollymount

Oh, best beach, sorry

yeah, growing up I always wondered why there were always a good few parked cars along the causeway at night. Didn't figure out what was going on untill i was about 19 :o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

mawk wrote: »

rules 1 and 2 don't apply for all of 4chan, just /b/, and besides, anyone who actually takes part in the internet outside of social-networking sites will find out about /b/ sooner or later.

Just go onto encyclopedia dramatica or knowyourmeme.com, it's hardly a secret.

vinylmesh wrote: »
    rules 1 and 2 don't apply for all of 4chan, just /b/, and besides, anyone who actually takes part in the internet outside of social-networking sites will find out about /b/ sooner or later.

Just go onto encyclopedia dramatica or knowyourmeme.com, it's hardly a secret.

i know the rules

what edit oh you mean the dogging lnk
    lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

dave 27 wrote: »

Hmmm ..I was wondering how my flickr photos were getting so many hits from boards......

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

dave 27 wrote: »

Now that does look like Paradise allright.

- Its a pity how its probably cheaper to go for a 2 week package holiday than to spend a week in Ireland though isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

Whispered wrote: »
    silver strand in wicklow. small but lovely.

Do you have to pay to park on the access site there? Think there’s a camp site there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

sm3ar wrote: »
    Do you have to pay to park on the access site there? Think there’s a camp site there?

The original post is 8 years old, I’d say ur man is dead since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Old Head near Louisburgh in Mayo. Very safe to swim at with gorgeous scenery.

B459_E0_EF-_D86_D-4655-_B37_C-2_A1_CF86846_B1.jpg

C0_F2_B700-9564-4433-_A6_C8-07846_F191908.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

May have been mentioned but not read the entire thread..rly

Galley Cove in West Cork. Small and perfect and quiet. just before Crookhaven

But top award to ... Lacken Strand in Mayo. Vast and utterly, gloriously lovely

Of course Mulranny in West Mayo too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Graces7 wrote: »
    May have been mentioned but not read the entire thread..rly

Galley Cove in West Cork. Small and perfect and quiet. just before Crookhaven

But top award to ... Lacken Strand in Mayo. Vast and utterly, gloriously lovely

Of course Mulranny in West Mayo too...

Add Ballyrisode, near Goleen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Inishmean
    Portsalon
    Beginish Island (Kerry)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I've never been but always wanted to go to Coomeenole Strandin Dingle where they filmed Ryan's Daughter.

Coomeenole,%20Kerry,%20DEPOSIT.jpg

Inchydoney in Cork looks beautiful too.

Inchydoney%20Island%20Lodge%20%20Spa.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Its very hard to pick I like streedagh in Sligo very unspoiled and never packed in fact Sligo has some fabulous beaches. There are great beaches around Dublin Portmarnock, Rush, Loughshinny. Also, like Inch beach in Kerry. It's too hard to pick one.

Keeping very quiet re the island here as so peaceful we are.. Mind you, many are terrified of islands.. I get almost no visitors and offer to meet folks at the quay on the mainland....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Coomenole on Slea Head is beautiful but the water is dangerous. No lifeguards there. I also believe its the most westerly beach in Europe.

Keem Strand in Achill is absolutely beautiful. The drive there is stunning.

BPKS wrote: »
    Coomenole on Slea Head is beautiful but the water is dangerous. No lifeguards there. I also believe its the most westerly beach in Europe.

Keem Strand in Achill is absolutely beautiful. The drive there is stunning.

That is one way to describe it; a narrow road clinging to the cliff edge. I have nerves of steel where dangerous roads are concerned but would never not go to Keem again.. Give me Lacken or any of the Mullet peninsula beaches any day

• Advertisement
Advertisement