Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illuminati imagery in James Bond Quantum of Solace

• 22-03-2010 5:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭

As most people around here would know, Im a sceptic on pretty much all matters. However I am starting to soften slightly to the idea of there being an elite which controls much of the global economic status quo. Anyway, I was watching bond the other night on telly, and noticed alot of illuminati imagery in one particular scene. The scene was about a group of elite billionaires meeting to conspire to control bolivias water supply.

Ill just attach a very short youtube clip of the scene. The things that I can see in it are the big illuminati eye, catholic church imagery behind the eye. People being led out of cages by what looks like something out of 1984 etc etc. Anyone else spot anything?

What is the scene supposed to represent? If this NWO control Hollywood, then why would they allow themselves to be cast as the villians, and have imagery so similar to what they supposedly use themselves.

Anyway, as I said, I remain sceptical, but would be interested to hear other peoples opinions.

(Edit: Also I saw shutter island last night, its a great film.
    The central theme of it being whether you can trust yourself, and explores what its like to be paranoid/crazy. By the end of the film its still not clear whether he imagined it all, or whether there was a big conspiracy against him)
    There are definitely themes in it which could be construed as 'nwo conditioning' if anyone wants to share a few thoughts on it )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I did see the blue eye on the stage and also later the cross with the sun symbol behind it being raised.
    Im not sure what that opera story was about.
    It could be freemasons or other illuminatti are putting stuff in movies as a bragging right.They can do all that they want and even put it in movies and we still dont realize its true.
    Or it could be the freemasons were originally created to usurp the corrupt governments long ago and in doing so got usurped themselves by the same greedy families that ran the governments and kingdoms.
    So it could be the governments which like to portray thmeselves as freemasons to throw people off the trail and also put references to aid that idea into the media.
    But if the latter is the case why havent the freemasons spoke out about it?

I watched Shutter Island a few nights ago.
    I really enjoyed it! great film.
    I think it was only a few minutes in when i mentioned to a friend this looks like those experiments done by the CIA and mkultra project.Because of the setting i thought this.
    Later on we both confirm this by the fact Spolier alert
    he was being given LSD all through the movie and the references to electoshock therapy iirc.

Thanks for the post yekahs.It should be interesting to follow some of that up.Although i would imagine most of the new if not old Bond movies will probably have illuminatti references in them.It seems to big a franchise not to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm not 100%, but isn't that an actually production of Tosca? I can't remember where I heard, so I could be thinking about something else, but I was under the impression that it was a versio of Tosca made with a kind of 1984 feel. And I read somewhere that the director chose that opera because it parallels the films story (though I haven't seen Tosca, so he could have been talking sh*te. :D )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Yeah, the opera in that scene is Tosca. I have no idea what its about though. I'd say thats exactly it, that its just a background thing which mirrors the theme of the film(which is essentially about a shadowy group of powerful people who influence world governments and economic policies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

humanji wrote: »
    I'm not 100%, but isn't that an actually production of Tosca? I can't remember where I heard, so I could be thinking about something else, but I was under the impression that it was a versio of Tosca made with a kind of 1984 feel. And I read somewhere that the director chose that opera because it parallels the films story (though I haven't seen Tosca, so he could have been talking sh*te. :D )

Good spot. Bergenz festival, 1984 was the background to the staging apparently. Tosca is also about the catholic church too.

Mind you we are talking about James Bond here, show me a Bond film that doesn't have a madman or group of madmen trying to take over the world.

Advertisement