Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Lapierre R-Lite 200 Road bike

• 22-03-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

hi i have a Lapierre R-Lite 200 2009 road bike for sale
    Very light Alu frame and Carbon forks
    I have upgraded the groupset for a full Shimano 105 standard double groupset with 12-25 rear cassette
    I also upgraded the wheels to Mavic Ksyriums equipes

http://www.lapierre-bikes.co.uk/lapierre/road-bike/2009/R-LITE-200

Bike Includes

Look Keo pedals
    Bottle cages
    Cateye wireless speedo
    Aerobars

Im Looking for 775 ONO

The bike is in perfect condition

Con

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi if anybody is interested i will sell the bike less the wheelset but will include the rear cassette

Lapierre R-LITE 200 road bike Alu frame with carbon forks
    Ritchey Handle bar and stem
    Full Shimano 105 double groupset with 12-25 rear cassette
    bottle cages
    Look Keo pedals
    Scott Aerobars
    Saddle bag

I am willing to let this go for 595 ONO

Con

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭LeoD

What size is the frame? Where are you based? Any photos? Might be interested although I just bought a single speed last week off the web on a whim and have a new 'good' bike on order...:o

Hi LeoD i am based in West Wicklow the frame size is Lapierre size 55 which is Med /Large as i am 5ft 11 the frame colour is the same colour as on the link i posted the frame is in mint condition

Con

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭LeoD

I'm 5'10 and ride a Med Giant at the moment so would have a slight concern over the size. The biggest problem is timing - I don't think I can justify buying 3 bikes in 2 weeks! Sorry but I'll have to go away and think about it...

I dont think you would have a problem with the size as i ride a Giant TCR carbon bike and its size M/L

No problem have athink about it

Con

• Advertisement
Advertisement