Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung tocco lite irish language pack

• 22-03-2010 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

anyone know where i can download the samsung irish language pack? i bought my samsung tocco lite up north so it doesn't have the irish language option, anyone know where i can download it?? any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Possibly http://wap.teacs.ie/en could help

In general as an Irish T9 dictionary now exists why will it not be appearing on all phones? My phone does Gallego, which isn't a major language.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'd imagine that, as with all things, there has to be a demand for it.
    If Get the Focal, and similar apps/packages are successful, I would imagine most providers will adopt the language pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

NiK0lai wrote: »
    anyone know where i can download the samsung irish language pack? i bought my samsung tocco lite up north so it doesn't have the irish language option, anyone know where i can download it?? any help would be appreciated

hay can i ask u a quick question there, im thinking of buying a new phone myself, live near the border, if i buy an o2 up there, can i just put my o2 sim for down here into it and it will work or do i have to go unlocking or anything?
    (prob a dumb question but im thick when it comes to phones!)
    the price diff seems fairly high this side of the springs

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

papagormo wrote: »
    hay can i ask u a quick question there, im thinking of buying a new phone myself, live near the border, if i buy an o2 up there, can i just put my o2 sim for down here into it and it will work or do i have to go unlocking or anything?

You will need to unlock it. If you buy it on billpay, usually no problem unlocking. Code may need to be requested from manufacturer and Samsung can take up to 6 weeks!

If its a prepay phone they will most probably require a minimum top up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

You will need to unlock it. If you buy it on billpay, usually no problem unlocking. Code may need to be requested from manufacturer and Samsung can take up to 6 weeks!

If its a prepay phone they will most probably require a minimum top up!

i might be better off buying one this side so, less hassle.
    cheers for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NiK0lai

papagormo wrote: »
    i'm not sure, you should call up o2 customer helpline, i'm sure they'd help :)

Advertisement