Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone contact no.s?

Options
  • 22-03-2010 6:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

I've been at my wits end trying to contact these shower of morons the last few days using all the phone no.s on their website but no one ever answers? Has anyone here got a direct number to anyone at Vodafone who is bothered to pick up the phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They also have a forum here on Boards where they might be able to help you out
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Random wrote: »

Thanks for the links fellas! Got through to 1850208787 after about 25 mins on hold:mad: Hopefuly should have the Unlocking code from them in a few days and the entire family will now be on Meteor :pac: Vodafone what a total waste of corporate space.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Stinicker wrote: »
    Thanks for the links fellas! Got through to 1850208787 after about 25 mins on hold:mad: Hopefuly should have the Unlocking code from them in a few days and the entire family will now be on Meteor :pac: Vodafone what a total waste of corporate space.
    Meteor are great with their prices and plans but they are absolutely abysmal when it comes to coverage. I live in a very heavily populated area and get between 1 -3 bars 2G coverage if any at all.

Random wrote: »
    Meteor are great with their prices and plans but they are absolutely abysmal when it comes to coverage. I live in a very heavily populated area and get between 1 -3 bars 2G coverage if any at all.

Its not a problem with me at all and when Meteor is weak it roams on Vodafone so there is no difference. 3G never lived up to the hype and never will until 4G comes around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Stinicker wrote: »
    Its not a problem with me at all and when Meteor is weak it roams on Vodafone so there is no difference. 3G never lived up to the hype and never will until 4G comes around!
    Doesn't that mean you get hit with roaming charges though?

Doesn't that mean you get hit with roaming charges though?

No, they have some sort of deal done, similary to how Tesco mobile roams on O2 as a MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). Meteor normally roams on T-Mobile when abroad (Including NI) then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daveyb111

I bought a new Mobile Broadband stick from vodafone. I needed to ring them to buy a bundle pack. The number on the leaflet is 1850208787 when i rang this number a voicemail said that the number has changed and to ring the number 1747. When i rang this number to my surprise a another voicemail cam on but saying " welcome to o2 " and then the o2 menu proceeded.

It really makes me wonder how thick people like vodafone did not cop this. Pumping millions into ads to try and get customers from o2 but then on their own leaflets they havea diverted number to o2.

Well done Vodafone. The only thing Vodafone is good for is their music they have on their ads.

BTW dont get a mobile broadband stick if you are out in the clonee/clonsilla area as the singnal is 2-3 bars on a GPRS connection.

Now. Thats my rant over. Think its time for a pizza!

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement