Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3mobile customer service in india

Options
  • 22-03-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

saw an ad in the paper for 3Mobile, looked good but oviously when buying something you need to get all the terms and conditions so rang up the sales number explained to them that im just inquiring, got all the info i needed cost of goin over the download limit etc&how long the contract is for, was hanging up when the indian lady on the phone asked if i wanted to purchase the 3mobile broadband, i declined and she persisted,she sounded bit of a numpty anyway it was grand for me i was pleasant and she said shell call me back in a few weeks i replyed saying im only enquiring but if thats what she wants to do thats fine, i dont get many people ringing me so its a bit of a laugh when sumone trys a sales pitch on me as
    the main point is im not buying at the momemt, anyway time has passed and this person keeps ringing,i awnserd the last time and told them im not interested and she said will i ring you again in a few weeks, not wanting tell her to F**K off i said if you feel u want to ring me, but im not buying at the moment, i have the number saved on my mobile so i dont have to awnser it some times i let it ring out sometimes i awnser it and leaved the phone down but today this girl rang me from india 5times, i think thats a bit much, has anyone ever had 'problems' with indian customer service or sales, ive read articles before talkin about these 24hour call centres, its like 15% of indias GDP these call centres anyway, ive had a run in with a dell indian guy before who urged me to reformat my hardrive when i had infact blew my motherbord, im not computer expert but i know when the computer dosent start its not the hard drive its more than likely a hardware issue&this F&&&ker wanted me to erase me 80gigs of music and films not a chace, spoke to an irish tech guy about what it was doing when i booted it up and he sent out a guy to replace the motherboard,

just putting this out there as ive had a few problems before with some of these 24hr call centres, my main gripe is that a lot of them dont listen, they just spout of the lines and havent a clue as to how to problem solve, im sure this is the case for irish based service desks also, its just very annoying when ur speaking to somone in bengal about ur broadband in bantry bay u know
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement