Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dog kennels Limerick/munster area?

Options
  • 22-03-2010 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi everyone
    I am going on a weeks holidays in the summer and have a 10 month old yorkshire terrier. I have to find a good kennel to place her in for the week, in or around the Limerick area. Does anyone know of one which has a very good reputation? This will be her first time in kennels so need to find one i know she will be ok staying in. Also whats the average price kennels charge? I really dont mind paying a bit extra for better quality
    thanks everyone x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I have used Annesgrove in Clonlara (about 3 or 4 miles outside limerick Corbally side) Top notch. Indoor heated kennels and fenced in excersize area. I can get the number for you if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jordan.kellie

ya that would be great if you could post the number thanks

Advertisement