Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BE CAREFUL NOT TO SNEEZE HERE OR ONKLE WILL BAN YOU

Options
  • 22-03-2010 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

A quick post to warn people posting on the motors forum do not say anything bad or youll be banned and when you question the ban youll be threatened with a site ban. I know the person in question will break the ban button as he will press it so hard when he sees this.

The only lucky thing is my subscription had expired and i was about to renew it for the year. Thank god i saved my 50 euro and not given it to people who threaten you on an internet forum:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

SARASON, I asked you to speak with the Category Moderator about your issue, please do so, this kind of post is not constructive. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement