Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10

Options
  • 22-03-2010 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

What store would be selling this the cheapest, as my own broke.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

for what console ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Davy wrote: »
    for what console ;)

PS3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    PS3

Gamestop have it for €35 at the moment, or for €5 if you trade in certain fairly newest games (don't have a list,check BA's thread on it, but I traded Madden 10, anything worth more than €15 trade in afaik)

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

donmeister wrote: »
    Gamestop have it for €35 at the moment, or for €5 if you trade in certain fairly newest games (don't have a list,check BA's thread on it, but I traded Madden 10, anything worth more than €15 trade in afaik)

Hope this helps!

They're accepting a game called Genji, can be bought in Xtravision for a tenner preowned, also a tonne of games for tenner in Smyths. So €15 is the best you'll get I'd say.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Thanks a lot lads, anyone have that list of games because I might have a few of the titles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement