Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an admin on?

Options
  • 22-03-2010 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

I keep getting a weird message when I go to post.
    I'd like to contact someone that is online now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Send yourself a PM and report it, it will come to the admins attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

DubMedic wrote: »
    Send yourself a PM and report it, it will come to the admins attention.

wll do.
    ta.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved from AH

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi recylingbin

I suggest posting the weird message here for attention. It's generally a better way of getting a response than merely reporting a self-sent message, which in any case you don't appear to have done. Slot it in here and someone can deal with it asap.

I don't remember it completely now, but it was something to with unauthorised(maybe) token when I tried to submit a reply.
    And then an instruction to contact an admin.

• Advertisement

Ah. I'm assuming it hasn't happened since - if it does, copy the message and paste it in here and we can take a look.

Just happened again

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Aha, thanks. I'm assuming you were trying to make a post in a non-restricted forum. It could be a caching issue at your end, a vbulletin style problem at either end or something wacky at the server end.

Sooo, suggestions. If you hit "post reply" anywhere on the site, then hold down ctrl and hit F5 to do a hard refresh of your cache... If that ultimately doesn't make a difference, try running your mouse over boards.ie in the menu at the top of the page, change styles and pick a different style form the list just to see.

Yeah, always in a forum I was entitled to post in.

Will give the above suggestions a bash.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

just to point out - I'm getting this error a lot as well. If I post, i get it, and if I go back and resubmit, it goes away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement