Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 question: can you mute other online players?

Options
  • 22-03-2010 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭

They're doing my head in! I'm new to these games, in CoD you just press select and mute whoever you like. I can't find any option to do it in Battlefield. Can you mute them?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

What format are you playing it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Oh yeah! PS3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not sure,most of us here play on PC and its never an issue as most PC players use 3rd party voice programs like ventrilo or teamspeak which offer vastly superior quality.
    My son plays it on the 360 and i have disabled voice comms for all games on it.
    Im not sure if you can do similar on the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ha you play these games on consoles you are doomed to listening to spotty teenagers and ****......PWND!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

It sounded like an 8 year old girl! Thing was, she was just chatting to a mate who was sitting beside her but everyone had to listen! I quit another game cos some guy was singing. Why do these people get a mic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Yes it's possible to mute other players on your squad. Press start button when weapon selection menu is up or you've been killed, select squads ,and then square button to mute players.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Bah, I can't even get my headset to work, never mind muting other people...

Advertisement