Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junk clearout

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭King Kelly

Hi Quigs,

If the Mavic Kyseriums are still available I'd offer €275 and will be in the Whitfield tomorrow afternoon and could collect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Thanks for the offer King Kelly but I will decline. At 275 I might let a low mileage older set of Kysrium SSC's go with Conti Attack/Force tyres that I was going to keep myself but not the Kysrium ES. I have a higher offer locally for those - not enough to make me part with them yet though, race season and all that though so a good light race wheel like that should shift easy enough. Surprised they are not gone already to be honest.

In the meantime. Here's the status of what's left....

Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels - Continental Ultra Sport tyres, nearly new tyres that have been used perhaps 4-5 times. Price = €125 for wheels and tyres (extra if you want one of the cassette's). First option with Kensutz IMG_0469.jpg

Deda Supercarbon Seatpost 31.6mm - 320mm long. €20.
    IMG_0440.jpg

BTP Tune 8 gram bottle cages x 2 - these are for weight weenies only, if you do not know what these are, you don't want them. €20 for pair
    Flasche3_ohne_g.jpg

Shimano Sora 3300 Braze on Front Derailleur. €5
    IMG_0447.jpg

Shimano Ultegra 6600 10 speed rear derailleur - used, few small marks, working fine. €20
    IMG_0450.jpg

Addidas Hydration Pack/backpack - strange thing, fits over you like a life jacket. Ideal for MTB or Gael Force type of thing. Bought in error, new with tags. €10 (Currently first option to JMJR who is trying to arrange collection)
    IMG_0455.jpg

Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed replacement hoods NEW €5
    IMG_0457.jpg

Rough old Look 5.1 pedals + cleats, painwork rough, axles very rough. Take em away for free if you think you can do something with them. (Currently first option to JMJR who is trying to arrange collection)
    IMG_0461.jpg

Shimano Ultegra 6500 9 Speed band on front derailleur - 28.6 (very small band, tends to suit older steel bikes). Brand new. €5
    IMG_0462.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Hi Quigs - I'll take that Tacx cage off your hands if that's alright?

Had two but one broke the other day.

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer King Kelly but I will decline. At 275 I might let a low mileage older set of Kysrium SSC's go with Conti Attack/Force tyres that I was going to keep myself but not the Kysrium ES. I have a higher offer locally for those - not enough to make me part with them yet though, race season and all that though so a good light race wheel like that should shift easy enough. Surprised they are not gone already to be honest.

Thanks for reply, Quigs.

I'd only have an interest in the ES to be honest. If you don't achieve your desired asking price I'd be willing to split the difference pricewise so I'll leave that offer on the table. I will be in the Whitfield each week for the next five weeks so can collect.

• Advertisement

Will keep that in mind King Kelly and get back to you, thanks. (Just to confirm your offer is about 310 is it ?)

Aidan.offbeat, PM me to arrange collection or postage.

€312.50 to be precise!

Check your PM King Kelly.

Kysrium ES wheels sold to King Kelly.

Latest status (sorry have lost the option to edit the original post), some items sold and TWO new items added:

Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels - Continental Ultra Sport tyres, nearly new tyres that have been used perhaps 4-5 times. Price = €125 for wheels and tyres. If Kensutz does not get back to me by tomorrow morning these go to Furiousox
    IMG_0469.jpg

Deda Supercarbon Seatpost 31.6mm - 320mm long. €20. On hold for Denisstephens
    IMG_0440.jpg

BTP Tune 8 gram bottle cages x 2 - these are for weight weenies only, if you do not know what these are, you don't want them. €20 for pair
    Flasche3_ohne_g.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Shimano Ultegra 6600 10 speed rear derailleur - used, few small marks, working fine. €20 Sale Agreed with FunkyJebus
    IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Shimano Ultegra 6500 9 Speed band on front derailleur - 28.6 (very small band, tends to suit older steel bikes). Brand new. €5
    IMG_0462.jpg

BBB Easymount Workstand (clamps on the downtube). This one... bulky so will require collection. €30 - On hold for Denisstephens

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=3978

bbb_easymount.jpg

SRAM 1070 Cassette 12-25 (10 speed). Brand new (comes with Force & Rival Groupsets). Not used. €30

1070small.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭furiousox

Hi Quigs

PM sent re: fulcrums

thanks

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 28 denisstephens

Quigs i'll take the seatpost and that work stand if it's still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

nuuu I didn't see the workstand one in the email!! Second on that if you can get it to dublin?

No prob Denny, PM me for details to come get them. Subliminal is second on the workstand.

Fulcrums currently on hold for Kensutz but will be in the post to Furiousox tomorrow afternoon if I hear nothing by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

I'll take the rear deraileur if its still there - it will work for a 9 speed as well, right?

I'll also take the replacement shifter covers, if they fit the older (without the viewer) soras?
    Thanks

Funkyjebus. The rear derailleur will work with 9 speed Shimano drivetrains. (Postage works out about €3.85 by the way).

The replacement hoods will only fit Dura Ace 7800 shifters, so they won't work with your Sora stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Cool. I'll take the deraileur. It doesn't matter that im rocking a 2 on the front front either does it? Pm me where you want to go from here. postage aint a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Hi Toblerone, I think it is gone. Am waiting to see if it can be collected this weekend. Will let you know if that changes.

No prob. Will you PM me if thet bag (or the stand) become available. I'm not able to keep up with the happenings of this thread!

Hi Toblerone, bag is gone. The Stand should be collected this evening. I will let you know if that changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭16hill16

Quigs
    will take the
    "Shimano Ultegra 6500 9 Speed band on front derailleur - 28.6 (very small band, tends to suit older steel bikes). Brand new. €5" plus P+P
    if they are still available
    Thanks
    16Hill16

• Advertisement

Hi 16Hill, no problem. Are you sure it fits your bike ?

PM me your details and we can arrange postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭16hill16

Quigs Snr
    PM sent !

Alright, I am nearly cleared out so this is all that's left......

BTP Tune 8 gram bottle cages x 2 - these are for weight weenies only. €20 for pair
    Flasche3_ohne_g.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10 speed replacement hoods NEW - with all the crashing going on I would imagine there are plenty of folks with torn up hoods €5
    IMG_0457.jpg

SRAM 1070 Cassette 12-25 (10 speed). Brand new (comes with Force & Rival Groupsets). Not used. €25

1070small.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

I will start you off €200 for the mavic Ksrium wheels.:)

Could meet you in Dungarvan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

In the meantime. Here's the status of what's left....

Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels - Continental Ultra Sport tyres, nearly new tyres that have been used perhaps 4-5 times. Price = €125 for wheels and tyres (extra if you want one of the cassette's). First option with Kensutz IMG_0469.jpg

Deda Supercarbon Seatpost 31.6mm - 320mm long. €20.
    IMG_0440.jpg

Flasche3_ohne_g.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Shimano Ultegra 6600 10 speed rear derailleur - used, few small marks, working fine. €20
    IMG_0450.jpg

Addidas Hydration Pack/backpack - strange thing, fits over you like a life jacket. Ideal for MTB or Gael Force type of thing. Bought in error, new with tags. €10 (Currently first option to JMJR who is trying to arrange collection)
    IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Rough old Look 5.1 pedals + cleats, painwork rough, axles very rough. Take em away for free if you think you can do something with them. (Currently first option to JMJR who is trying to arrange collection)
    IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg
    Will give you asking price €20 for Deda SuperCarbon Seatpost.
    Pm me your contact information

Hi Surferdude, its all long sold now.

Advertisement