Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Orgy anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭alanatoday

If he was a tad older than fifteen, I'd say he was fair game tbh

*mind wanders ;)*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Solitaire wrote: »
    Cradlesnatcher!! :P

The Law is displeased...

The Leader, on the other hand...

Is still displeased. There's a place for inane chatter. Use it before The Leader takes over my account and does something we're all going to regret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Given your penchant for light poetry, maybe do a Ron Burgundy and get many leather-bound books and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany. Then you will be a really big deal and alanatoday might be won over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

If you stop shouting/trolling then we will help you get a girlfriend:

1. Find a girl
    2. Bring her to your house
    3. ???
    4. Profit!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,356 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Whose girlfriend are you trying to get ?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nialldeman

no ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I cant believe you stopped typing in caps. Girls dont like men who back down easily, so you are definitely not helping your chances.
    But hang around here for a while and you will definitely find the answer on how to find a girlfriend. DEFINITELY

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Girls dont like men who back down easily

Girls like caps even less. Almost as little as people who try to incite CAPS LOCK fail! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

koth wrote: »
    Have you tried collecting the tokens on the boxes of coco-pops??:pac:

I wish i could thank this post... I will use it for years

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I wish i could thank this post...

Just. Don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

you could just press the read button<<<:p
    free-teen-chat.gif or ring them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

If theres light poetry, does that mean they have hard core poetry too?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Solitaire wrote: »
    Girls like caps even less. Almost as little as people who try to incite CAPS LOCK fail! :p
    Girls love big strong men, who are the human equivalent of caps locks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

My advice is to lie about everything.

It will be a short term girlfriend, but you will get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Pwezem

Troll..

trolololol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

It's also good to say that you have really good job and are quite wealthy, just don't bring them anywhere expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Flash your big wallet, that i sall you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

all I see is a row of zeros

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nialldeman

so i took all that advice and none of it worked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You should try opening your own fair trade diamond mine. Bitches love fair trade diamond mines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

You should have paced yourself, this is a marathon not a sprint. This time take it slowly - and don't forget to SHOUT.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,356 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

2805_bf26.gif.
    Pot noodles
    New 3D tv? Get outta here.

Valentines day is THIS year? Sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Here, OP, my friend is single, check out their profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Here, OP, my friend is single, check out their profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

My secret identity had been compromised, that robot fortune teller was right - me nemesis would reveal themselves through my greatest weakness, which turns out to be an inability to ignore a link.

Game on, I will begin assembling an army so fierce and powerful, we will crush you and anyone else involved in this conspiracy.

We should grab a coffee and sway a few war stories, nam was rough on all of us.

My secret identity had been compromised, that robot fortune teller was right - me nemesis would reveal themselves through my greatest weakness, which turns out to be an inability to ignore a link.

Game on, I will begin assembling an army so fierce and powerful, we will crush you and anyone else involved in this conspiracy.

We should grab a coffee and sway a few war stories, nam was rough on all of us.

You weren't there myeeeeaan. T_T

Sure was, fighting right alongside Moses when we stormed Normandy. I was intrenched with the Australian 23rd airborne boomerang division. I was the one who came up the great idea of combining the boomerang with the grenade. Sadly my whole unit perished shortly after, during training drills, though I was dishonourably recharged.

Your account of history is vastly different than mine. In mine, there were more Indians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

you must have great belief in the adaptivity of the human animal

Advertisement