Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert construction project

Options
  • 22-03-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'm in fifth year and i'm studyin constuction and i'm wonderin wat project i could make 4 LC Construction? It can be anytin 2 do with construction! All replies greatly appreciated!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,571 ✭✭✭✭looksee

U mite have givn it a bit of thort b4 postin insted of wantin ppl 2 think 4 u. Oh - an txt spk irritats ppl wich isnt a gud start.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

There,s a few doing similar on the Woodcraft forum, if you want to put your post in there, if things are quiet here for you.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moved with a redirect from Arts & Crafts! Hope you get some help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Holy smoke you need to get your skids on with this now! U have just over a month to do your project. Are you good with woodwork skills and power tools?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

Holy smoke you need to get your skids on with this now! U have just over a month to do your project. Are you good with woodwork skills and power tools?

it says hes in fifth year. he has a year and a month to do it but fairplay at least hes gonna be organised next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Reaper of Mind

Just try and use something that shows all the skills you have learned as part of the course. For my project I made a decorative clock with a small drawer. It gave me the opportunity to use wood turning, carving, veneering, fancy joins and then to top it off the high quality finish brought on by French polishing. Worked up a treat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

cork2 wrote: »
    it says hes in fifth year. he has a year and a month to do it but fairplay at least hes gonna be organised next year.

fifth year is the final year in a lot of schools, transitition year isnt in every school

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

looksee wrote: »
    U mite have givn it a bit of thort b4 postin insted of wantin ppl 2 think 4 u. Oh - an txt spk irritats ppl wich isnt a gud start.
    Right well just so ya no i have thought about it and i'm just lookin ta see what othere peoples ideas wud be!!:) I'm just not sure and i want to do a good one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

No wories i've a full year yet but i just want to be getting it into motion so i wont be killing myself next year with it!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

Are you allowed make a model of a historical building? It used to be part of the options anyways.

• Advertisement
Advertisement