Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT101 Architecture

Options
  • 22-03-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Any tips on what preparation can be done for the suitability test?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

I assume you've already on it on the 29th of March?
    I wasnt here, so mine got rescheduled to next friday
    After doing it, do you have any tips? When do you find out your score?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 denmcn

Has anyone received word back on the Suitability Tests??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

still waiting to hear myself. maybe we didnt get it:D lol how silly course ill get it anyway

Same here - still, no news is supposed to be good news!!

denmcn wrote: »
    Same here - still, no news is supposed to be good news!!
    :D dont worry mate another friend of mine applied aswell and she WILL get in. she hasnt heard back yet either so wouldnt be too worried. let me know when you hear back and ill let ya know if me or my mate get any word from them.

• Advertisement

hey dude i just got a letter back from DIT today. i have my interview for next week. fingers crossed for you that you hear back in the next couple days

Snap - my interview is Friday week!!! Best of luck with it:D

Now all we need to find out is what will they be asking and what do they want to hear!!!!!!

nice congrates dude good luck with yours too. mine is on tuesday. well its kinda easy they will just wanna see a portfolio or a sketch book. they will also try to gauge your interest in architecture and try to find out if you know what your getting yourself into and if they think you handle/last the lenght of the course.

in any case mate the hard part is done. interviews are easy. just dress to impress and be as respectful as possible while trying to remain calm.

How did your friend do? I presume she got an interview too

yea just found out today she got it aswell:) thank god. dont know how id deal with it if she didnt get in lol dont know what id say

• Advertisement

Good luck tomorrow Icky Thump...hope it goes well for you

denmcn wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow Icky Thump...hope it goes well for you

thanks a million mate. ill let ya know what kinda stuff theyll be asking

Advertisement