Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE MALL, READING - 17/04/2010 - QAS & SEAC

Options
  • 22-03-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

imgMall01.jpg

I'm sure a lot of you have read in TAKE AIM Magazine about the great success of our expedition last year to...

THE MALL in Reading, UK (http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com/venues/the-mall.html)

'The Mall' is a truly unique CQB Airsoft site with nothing else like it in Europe, if not the world. Based in the Friars Walk shopping centre in the heart of Reading town Berkshire, First & Only Airsoft offers an unparalleled Airsoft gaming experience. The site is a self contained L shaped mall spread across 3 levels with over 250,000sq ft of shop space, walkways, stair cases, lower ground storage rooms, service corridors and loading bays. Whether you like your action up close and personal or over bigger areas with lots of sneaky play, 'The Mall' has everything.

Such has been the interest in heading back over that Quality Airsoft Supplies in conjunction with SEAC have decided to put on another trip for Saturday 17th April 2010.

As before we will
    - Travel by Coach via Ferry from Rosslare to Fishguard on the 21.15 Sailing Friday Night
    - We will drive to Reading, get in before rush hour and be ready to rock and roll early doors
    - We'll play for the day
    - We'll head for something to eat on the way back towards the ferry
    - We'll hop back on the Ferry for 2.45 sailing and be back in Rosslare at approx. 6.30am Sunday Morning.

Places are STRICTLY LIMITED TO 50 on a first come first served basis.

Dont miss out this time on one of the best airsoft experiences out there.

Cost will be €149 per person. This covers the Coach, Ferry and Site Entrance Fee.

(Tickets will be non-refundable exept in the event that the numbers going do not exeed 30)

More info regarding ticket availability, the scenario for the day and other arrangements to follow in the near future.

Post in this thread or pm me if you have any questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Bahhhh to close to my little one birthday and sennybridge ,

will ye be organising another trip later in the year;)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

If you wanted to take your own transport over would that be a problem???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

davidd24 wrote: »
    If you wanted to take your own transport over would that be a problem???

No problem - just a lot more expensive on you dude

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

hey lads put my name down please rory kennedy how + when do you need payment :D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

went on this last year was brillant, whats the story on depoists and the like, will definately concider going.

• Advertisement

please pm me with...

name
    addresss
    contact no.

and ill get back to ye with details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

very very interested..need a day or 2 to get it sorted but will drop a pm when i know more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

yahoo count me in,PM on the way:D:D:D:D

Michal's in Taiwan at the minute so we'll have the scenario finalised closer to the day.

But think...

OPERATION: 13 DONKEYS
    • 3 Teams
    • Techs on each team with TOUGHBOOK laptops
    • Coding software and hacking objectives
    • FBI/NSA vrs PEOPLE'S ARMY vrs 13 DONKEYS "CYBER TERRORISTS"
    • All day scenario with multiple overlapping objectives
    No specific loadouts but...

FBI/NSA - Black / Woodland
    PEOPLE'S ARMY - Light Camo (ACU, MULTICAM,Etc), Desert
    13 DONKEYS - Casual (Jeans, t-shirts, Hoodies)

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

very interested would need a to sort the time of work but will pm you by tomorrow night.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

pm'd you man, can't wait for round two :p

OVERVIEW

The Federal Reserve Board of Governors in Washington DC has discovered that China is stockpiling vast quantities of gold and suspects ‘terrorist for hire’ Andros Okrajek of being involved with the clandestine backing of the People’s Republic of China. The Bank requests that a joint task force of the FBI and the National Security Agency be sent to investigate. They soon uncover an audacious plan to commit "the crime of the century" which will bring economic chaos to the West.

The state-sponsored terrorist has initiated a cataclysmic scheme to raid Fort Knox and obliterate the USA’s economy. With the help of the Chinese, Andros has acquired a ‘dirty’ nuclear device on the black market. The Chinese have authorised the detonation of the device in or near the Fort Knox facility with the sole purpose of irradiating the area and the stockpile of US gold bullion and thus bankrupting the US economy.

Little does the Chinese ruling party know, but Andros intends to hire a ‘deniable’ force of cyber-mercenaries know as the ‘13 Donkeys’. They are tasked with infiltrating the facility under the cover of an assault by an advance group of the People’s Army Special Forces and hacking into the servers of the Federal Reserve which are also based at the facility.

More details to follow…

€20 discount for the 1st person to name the movie who's plot we are, eh... kind of ripping off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hmmmmmmm Die Hard 4.0

Gatling wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmm Die Hard 4.0

Nope :)

Think older

And remember...€20 discount on the ticket price for someone going :D

PS: This isnt lie PLAY TV, there is actually a gettable answer ;)

GOLDFINGER JAMES BOND

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Goldfinger?

<edit> crap, I can't attend this. Shouldn't have answered. Probably the wrong answer anyway.

roryk1 wrote: »
    HACKERS AM I RIGHT PLEASE BE RIGHT:D

Sorry dude....

Cryptic Clue No.1

Help from a weird task.

GOLDFINGER JAMES BOND

We have a winner;)

TNTQ wrote: »
    We have a winner;)
    im on a role thank you dad for making me sit down and watching james bond when i realy wanted to play football:D:D:D

im on a role thank you dad for making me sit down and watching james bond when i realy wanted to play football:D:D:D

Well done dude.

Your wasted youth and sponge-like abilities to absord useless information has borne fruit :D

• Advertisement

TNTQ wrote: »
    Well done dude.

Your wasted youth and sponge-like abilities to absord useless information has borne fruit :D
    AMEN LORD AMEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

PM on the way. Having read the Take AIM article the place looks amazing.

hey lads were are we meeting the bus?

hey lads were are we meeting the bus?

At our shop in Carlow from 5.00pm until about 6.00pm Friday Evening

and at

The Go Tactical Wexford Shop from 7.00pm until approx. 8.00pmish

Definite details to follow soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Added to Calendar. Have fun, boys & girls.

hey if anyone is traveling to the bus from dublin i am willing to split petrol money idea of bringing my gun on the bus not to appealing to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

just sent the pm can't wait to use them pyros again,

where would be the best place to park my car if i was to drive down to rosslare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

i sent the pm there.
    hopefully there is space.

just sent the pm can't wait to use them pyros again,

where would be the best place to park my car if i was to drive down to rosslare?

KABOOM - GO - GO GO

flashbang.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

just wondering if there is any particular camo to wear ect. i sent the pm. so if you wanna get backto me trew that.

cheers.
    dar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement