Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE MALL, READING - 17/04/2010 - QAS & SEAC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    just wondering if there is any particular camo to wear ect. i sent the pm. so if you wanna get backto me trew that.

cheers.
    dar

Will do mate but basically

FBI/NSA - Woodland & Black

PEOPLES ARMY - Desert, ACU, Multicam - other light camo

HACKERS - Casual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

great. ill bring all the camo and clothing i have haa.
    that providing there is space.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

I want in dammit!!
    PM inbound any idea on numbers yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

did you get my pm??

did you get my pm??

Yep, we're sound mate

• Advertisement

just wondering if you's got my pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I'm interested in going, but I'd have to get the bus down to you. By any chance is there a Bus Éireann stop near your Carlow shop?

just get a bus to rosslare harour thats what i did the last time its fairly handy then meet the bus there.

Yeah failing that I was just gonna get the bus to Rosslare harbour.

But seeing as I'm fairly broke at the moment I don't really want to spend more money then I have to and getting the bus to Carlow is a lot cheaper then to Rosslare harbour. Also the €149 covers the coach so it doesn't make sense to pay for the coach and then get another bus some of the way ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Yeah failing that I was just gonna get the bus to Rosslare harbour.

But seeing as I'm fairly broke at the moment I don't really want to spend more money then I have to and getting the bus to Carlow is a lot cheaper then to Rosslare harbour. Also the €149 covers the coach so it doesn't make sense to pay for the coach and then get another bus some of the way ;).
    Dread you in dublin if so dublin airport has buses to carlow JJ kavanagh does them thats wat im doing :)

• Advertisement

roryk1 wrote: »
    Dread you in dublin if so dublin airport has buses to carlow JJ kavanagh does them thats wat im doing :)

I am indeed!
    And I can get to Carlow no problem, I've gone down on Bus Éireann in the past. I was just wondering if it stopped anywhere near TNTQ ;).

Does the JJ Kavanagh bus stop near the shop?

just wondering how a black suit sounds.
    iv a cheap black suit here i gonna play in.
    if i use it. which team would i be on as it looks a bit terrost if you think about it. and fbi . so i may be in a dilemma. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

Hi guys,

Saw the site and the review in Take Aim and the site looks very impressive. I just have a quick question, how do we transport our RIF's to the site or can we?

Darrah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

This is not a problem as everything goes in the luggage compartment on the bus and stays locked there while on the ferry/road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

I think for shipping also you need a lockable case. For you equipments safety and for regulations.
    Im not 100% on that though.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

lochdara wrote: »
    I think for shipping also you need a lockable case.
    You might be thinking airlines. A bus counts as a lockable hard case on the ferry, or at least with the companies that'll take airsoft guns at all. :)

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I am indeed!
    And I can get to Carlow no problem, I've gone down on Bus Éireann in the past. I was just wondering if it stopped anywhere near TNTQ ;).

Does the JJ Kavanagh bus stop near the shop?
    not to sure im goin down by bus from da airport 2 so if you wanna get the bus we could split a cab to the shop:D

as far as iv heard from other people who have used ferrys they say it must be a hard case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

So So So So want to go, but to close to ta event. but seriously, we need to to do a zombie halloween event.

as far as iv heard from other people who have used ferrys they say it must be a hard case

no all you have to do is put your bag in the bottom of the bus then you can't get at it untill you get to the site, no hard cases or anything like that. they never even checked the bus going over or coming back.

• Advertisement

no all you have to do is put your bag in the bottom of the bus then you can't get at it untill you get to the site, no hard cases or anything like that. they never even checked the bus going over or coming back.
    thanks means i dont need to spend anymore money:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

No, please make an effort and try to get your facts right. A hard-sided locked case is required for air transport. This is an ICAO regulation. For surface transport, including ferries, an ordinary soft gun case is fine. The important thing is that RIFs are kept out of sight.

If going on a coach, it's probably a good idea to keep all the airsoft guns together. You'll have to produce them to the Police on the way back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

remember guys the coach will be for airsofters only. So if its packed okay no other people will see it. On this occasion a decent case protects your gear from scratches

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

lads wat are the no's like so far

just wondering what the storie is whit this.
    i havent been pm back any of the details ect.???

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Me either but then again I havnt managed to pay yet, I obviously undestand that its a case of the sooner the better but is there a deadline. Also can I ask if its going to be just us playing or will there be locals on site?

cheers fellas

i haven payed yet eather.
    does anyone know the paying methods??
    can you pay on the day goin or is it creditcard ect.

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    i haven payed yet eather.
    does anyone know the paying methods??
    can you pay on the day goin or is it creditcard ect.

Sorry lads, been busy with opening of second shop and michal was in the far east. Ill have updates for ye over the weekend.

payment can be made in cash at our shops in carlow or newbridge or by paypal to sales@tntquality.com

is there anyway we could pay on the day to you ect incase we cant get out to your shops and have no access to paypal
    cheers.

• Advertisement

hey lads gettin closer to the date anymore info;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement