Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie Marshmallows??

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey,

We're all going on holidays over Easter and I'd love to make rice krispie marshmallow treats that are on the ads on tv in the shape of Easter eggs but bf and I are veggie. Would anyone know where to get marshmallows that are veggie to use in the recipe?:D Would REALLY appreciate it!!

It's the recipe for easter dipper treats: http://www.ricekrispies.com/#/recipes/easter-egg-dipper-treats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Well! I recommend the vegan store. Well worth it! But, shipping can take a while and costs a little, so realistically, you might not get them before Easter. I got some strawberry sweet vegan marshmallows in the post from them last week and I can highly recommend them with chocolate sweedish glace ice-cream and vegan rices crispie buns broken up all over the dish :D I wish I had taken a photo of that heavenly dessert!

Sadly I haven't come across any store in Ireland that sells them or any other UK website. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Well! I recommend the vegan store. Well worth it! But, shipping can take a while and costs a little, so realistically, you might not get them before Easter. I got some strawberry sweet vegan marshmallows in the post from them last week and I can highly recommend them with chocolate sweedish glace ice-cream and vegan rices crispie buns broken up all over the dish :D I wish I had taken a photo of that heavenly dessert!

Sadly I haven't come across any store in Ireland that sells them or any other UK website. Good luck!

Your dessert sounds delicious post a pic next time you make it! Dont think it would arrive in time Ill have to keep looking but thanks!:)

Advertisement