Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teens in The Wild - RTE

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

I'm just watching a program on RTE tonight about a group of teen girls that were sent on a 'Boot Camp' style retreat in the Donegal hills.

I am wondering does anyone know the location of the log cabin house they are all living in. There is a very familiar hill/mountain in the background that i cant figure out.

They are attending the Gartan Outdoor Adventure Centre outside Churchill but im nor sure that its in that area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

right, I saw an episode of that show, and I think that cabin is on the road from Gartan to Doochary

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

It's down near Lough Barra on the Glendowan road. Donegal got some good exposure on the show; rock climbing in culdaff, walking up Muckish, sea Kayaking, & surfing. And they didn't once mention the midges!

Advertisement