Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you save goals scored in Figa 10 on xbox!

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

i was told you can only do it on xbox live.. im on xbox live now and still dont know and nobody seems to know

i googled it and people were saying press y on replays.. but nothing happens when you do that

its a joke that in this day and age you cant simpley save good goals that are scored and view them.. have played footie games 12+ years ago and you can save them no bother

can somebody explain how and if this can be done???

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

You can't save goals from online games. Only single player...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

ah ok, i havent been playing 1 player matches since i got hooked up to live..

thats pretty crap all the same should be able.. ah well maybe fifa 11 they'll let you save online goals

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Doubt it man..unless ya can do it at the end of the game..cause otherwise you will always have people pausing the game to save their goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Soby wrote: »
    Doubt it man..unless ya can do it at the end of the game..cause otherwise you will always have people pausing the game to save their goals

Well they could just record all of your most recent matches and store them like halo, then you can not only keep replays of goals but full matches and you could then pick the best clips to upload same as now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i wish you were able to save your replays like you can in pro, save as many as you want and then you can upload the ones you want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement