Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering a new TomTom ONE Classic

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I purchased a TomTom ONE Classic about a month ago in DID Electrical. I am nearly sure the sales guy told me I have 6 months to register it and I would get a free Map/s Update.

How Do I Register It? Should I have an Activation Code somewhere?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

sgthighway wrote: »
    I purchased a TomTom ONE Classic about a month ago in DID Electrical. I am nearly sure the sales guy told me I have 6 months to register it and I would get a free Map/s Update.

How Do I Register It? Should I have an Activation Code somewhere?
    Goto tomtom.com and download TomTom Home. Install this, connect your device and register an account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭TomTom Ireland

You have 30 days from first activation of the device to avail of the free map. Once you install TomTom Home and register as per koolkids instructions, you will see a comment about your free map download - if it has expired it will indicate this also. If its the latter let me know and I'll arrange a map code for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I finally got around to opening the box of the tomtom one classic I got my dad for xmas 08 :eek: Needless to say when I registered tomtom home it said my latest map guarentee option has expired. I should have sorted it for him before now, I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway could you please help me out with an activation code?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

My daughter is in a similar situation with a One Classic bought in late 2008, by the time an update was thought of, it wasn't available for free, and she doesn't want to pay half what it cost to get an update. A code would be much appreciated if you can provide one!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Tom Tom Ireland hasn't been arount much latley. Very busy times @ TT .
    Try their Consumer Helpline: 1890 812 008

• Advertisement
Advertisement