Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert exam fees lost form .please help me

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

ok im freaking out here BIG TIME
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    i got the form about last week for paying the leaving cert fees and i looked in my room today and i seem to have lost it...
    the teacher whos in charge and gave us the forms said if we lose it to sort it out ourselves.
    but i have no idea what to do. ive gone on examinations.ie and everything but im still clueless. and i know like civil servants are on strike and stuff so they might not be overly helpful and answer their phones as much...
    if anyone has any help id be so so so grateful.
    im close to tears.:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

why does this have nine views and no replies :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Go to your Vice principal or school secretary tomorrow and tell them you lost it. It is not a big deal so you don't have to freak out about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

aliqueenb wrote: »
    why does this have nine views and no replies :(:(:(:(
    Because the people who viewed the thread didn't know what to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

First off, relax yourself! You're not gonna be barred from sitting your LC or anything.

Go in tomorrow and tell the principal/exam secretary/whoever's in charge of fees that you lost the form. No big deal, if you get in abit of trouble take it on the chin.

If they tell you to sort it out yourself (which I doubt they will), contact the SEC by phone or email and get them to sort you out.

Best of luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 David2

Teachers always say that they won't give you another one. Don't worry, there's always 1 or 2 who will lose it! It's not a big deal, just ask for another one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

thanks to the people who sent helpful messages there. turns out i actually found it the day after in last class during maths. it was in the back of my maths exam papers ha.
    again thanks to the people who actually tried to help. :)

Advertisement