Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one due in September??

• 22-03-2010 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

Im 25 and pregnant with my first baby, everything going great so far thank god! Just wondering if anyone else is due around September???
    My boyfriend and I recently moved to Dublin from Cork, with his job and as hard as i am trying to get more familiar with this lovely city and the pyjama wearing people in it :) it's always great to find some friends in the same kinda situation! Being 25, pregnant and having single friends living in a far away city can be tricky! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Swizzles

Hey Pixie

Im 23 and due my first in July..8 days before my own bday ..(She better come on time so i can have cake :D:D )
    Were living in Cork but my boyf is originally from Dublin with their pj wearing people :D:D

Oh and Congrats!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Tmeos

Hi Pinkdust, I'm 26 and due my first on 9th September. Do you know what hospital you are going to? I'm going to Holles Street.

Dublin isn't the worst, I've been here 8 years so it obviously it must have some plus points. Have you tried a class like pregnancy yoga to meet people in the same boat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Pinkdust

Hi,

Im in Holles street aswell, on the 18th. Have looked up Aquanatal classes in the Mespil..unfortunately they dont recommend that you start until your 20 weeks. But the yoga is a great idea thanks, ill have a look for some classes now :)

Do you know if you're expecting a girl or a boy? We're so tempted to find out but i think the surprise factor is best!

Not yet but I think we will find out - bf has been referring to the baby as 'him' and 'he' from day one so need to manage his expectations a bit if it is a girl :) I think I would find out anyway to be honest - I'm no good at surprises. I don't think we'll tell anyone else though - let it be a surprise for them and just in case the scan is wrong!

You can do baby yoga from week 14 I think so you should be able to start asap.

Cool, ill get on that so..

We're the same, bf is convinced its a girl from day one and now he has me convinced too so if a boy pops out i think ill die of shock! :) So tempted to buy little girly dresses and that but its waaaaay to early for that yet! Although i was inches away from buying baby cons the other day, HAD to stop myself! :p

• Advertisement

Thats funny - I guess worse case senario we could always swap :D

I actually bought little red baby cons on Saturday - they are the first thing I have bought I actually couldn't resist. Can't wait till after the scan I'm going to go shopping mad. Was looking in Debenhams and they have the cutest baby clothes - really adorable.

Haha, thats crazy! It was little red cons that i had in my hand before i said to myself 'ok your actually dememnted, the baby hasnt even got feet yet' ... but turns out your the crazy one not me! :D haha...

Have you had any scans yet? I had a 12 week one in Cork, it was amazing and so clear! and I have my 20 week one in Holles st on the 22nd april...can not WAIT for it!

Advertisement