Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Groom Pro

Options
  • 23-03-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi Boardies...just wondering if anyone owns or knows of the above machine which is used to trim hedges. I'm seriously thinking of buying one but would like to hear a few opinions as to whether its any good or does it do 'what it says on the tin'. Any review would be appreciated. It retails for about €129 and the only place I see it advertised is in the gardening supplement that comes occasionally with the 'Irish Independent'.

Cheers.
    PC

www.gardengroom.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

hi PC. I am using petrol hedgetrimmers only, and these are the best for commercial and domestic using. but If you dont wont buy petrol trimmer, and You dont have big garden this Garden Groom Pro should be good for You. it looks like is easy in use, and handy for small shrubs. It looks bit different than other electric hedge trimmers which I sow. probably You will get 1 year warranty so If You will have any problems You can bring it to the service. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PC

hi PC. I am using petrol hedgetrimmers only, and these are the best for commercial and domestic using. but If you dont wont buy petrol trimmer, and You dont have big garden this Garden Groom Pro should be good for You. it looks like is easy in use, and handy for small shrubs. It looks bit different than other electric hedge trimmers which I sow. probably You will get 1 year warranty so If You will have any problems You can bring it to the service. good luck

Thank for the advice Blackharvester...I'll take it on board...cheers.

PC

Advertisement