Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant close to 'red' Luas line

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah mmoonbaby is not about, so maybe tomorrow? Then cactus jacks with g86 next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Tomorrow is good too:)

Omnomnomnomnom!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Ah mmoonbaby is not about, so maybe tomorrow? Then cactus jacks with g86 next week?

I'm good for that! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Coolaboola. And me+mon+moonbaby postponed to weekend :)

Well sure provided I'm back eating by then I'll join ye! Just after realising my evenings are pretty full next week so weekend would be my best bet!

Oh crap actually, forgot I'll be in Donegal if I'm better! I could do Monday though!?

• Advertisement

Monday is grand with me anyway!

I wish to try them, and moonbaby keeps pushing for it on the sly haha

Monday is grand with me anyway!

I wish to try them, and moonbaby keeps pushing for it on the sly haha

Shush! We were gonna pretend that we had tried them for the time, when we had them again with you g86!
    But someone was scared he wouldnt like them! And would have to eat them twice.

Mon, Smeg and me, Had muttar panner without Tar instead. :P

Oh that's how it is is it!

Oh that's how it is is it!

We did ask you, but you were busy playing CS!!!

Yeah but CS stands for Computer Science this time :p

• Advertisement

Back from cactus jacks, lovely 2 hour 3 course meal for 20e. Quessadillas, chimichanga and fudge cake with wine or coke. It was sooooooooooo nice, great suggestion!
    The refried beans nomnom!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

+1 on Cactus Jacks :D

Back from cactus jacks, lovely 2 hour 3 course meal for 20e. Quessadillas, chimichanga and fudge cake with wine or coke. It was sooooooooooo nice, great suggestion!
    The refried beans nomnom!

I believe a thank you G is in order....:D

Yeah fine, it's on your post now missy!

Advertisement