Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New veggie blog

Options
  • 23-03-2010 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey folks, I'm a lurker usually on here but thought I'd drop in to say I've started a new veggie blog, but I'm only a newbie veggie (as of last year, but it was something I'd been thinking about for a long while - just took a while to get there!) so input or tips are welcome from other veggies.
    It will mainly feature vegan recipes as that's what I cook at home but technically it's a vegetarian blog.
    Any feedback welcome! :)
    http://myadventuresinveg.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Please keep promotion of blogs to your profile pages.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I would also recommend sticking it in your signature. You don't have one atm.
    Best of luck with it, looks nice. Post around here a bit. (:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement